Official Boxing Thread

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow Austin Trout fought today on a card over in Germany.

Didn't know about it til just now.

Man my iptv provider has almost everything boxing wise. Stuff I never would have known about otherwise.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
yea its sad to me how far the German market has fallen getting cards like that, I remember back when they were like a top 5 even top 3 market. You actually watched the card?

Wow Austin Trout fought today on a card over in Germany.

Didn't know about it til just now.

Man my iptv provider has almost everything boxing wise. Stuff I never would have known about otherwise.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea its sad to me how far the German market has fallen getting cards like that, I remember back when they were like a top 5 even top 3 market. You actually watched the card?

Nah it was over before I even knew about it.i would have watched the Austin Trout fight. Next cards up tomorrow (or later on for you)

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
The Devin Haney vs George Kambosos Jr rematch for Haney's undisputed WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO lightweight world titles is reportedly now being planned for Oct 15th at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne - venue famous for hosting the Australian Open tennis. [According to
@DanRafael1
]

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, yall acting like that dude is a bum. That dude can fight! Dude only got 4 losses and most of those losses were close. Give that man his flowers. Dude is a four division world champion. You know how hard that shit is to do? Broner, just don't throw enough punches, but if his work rate was better he would have one, many two losses on his record. Plus, Omar Figueroa is a fucking tune up.
He not a bum, but his past actions warrants all the skepticism and doubt... His skill deserves respect indeed... He'll walk over Figueroa