Official Boxing Thread

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga please :hmm:
Cats were discussing the fight in real time. Nobody is gonna censor themselves for you :smh:
Not for ME per se but for others that might want to see the winner for themselves..UNLESS those talking about it was on the same viewing time..as I understood it was shown at different times per state or country..is what I were referring to. I was watching the east coast viewing.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not for ME per se but for others that might want to see the winner for themselves..UNLESS those talking about it was on the same viewing time..as I understood it was shown at different times per state or country..is what I were referring to. I was watching the east coast viewing.
It was in real time boss. I cant speak for anyone else who had stolen links but I have the DAZN app and on the west coast. I could rewind, ffwd or catch up to live.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Unless you’re in a foreign country, fights are shown at the same time in the United States. Fights usually start at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific and the fights are discussed in real time.

Also the fight was in NYC, we all were watching the East Coast viewing.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I said that before they even announced the winner. It was an opinion. The fight was in real time and as you can see throughout the thread, before my comment, we posted back and forth as the fight was going. Are we supposed to put spoiler alerts on boxing threads now :confused:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teo career really taking some strange turns since he beat Loma
Had a few personal problems in his life leading up to the fight, Mike Tyson fans understand this, they believe every fight Tyson loss was due to outside problems. If it wasn't for Robin Givens, the death of Cus D'matto, and his lucky mouthpiece getting stolen, he would have retired undefeated.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Had a few personal problems in his life leading up to the fight, Mike Tyson fans understand this, they believe every fight Tyson loss was due to outside problems. If it wasn't for Robin Givens, the death of Cus D'matto, and his lucky mouthpiece getting stolen, he would have retired undefeated.
You a funny dude....Tyson is my guy but discipline is a part of the game so whatever happened to Mike as a result of a lack of it is on him

You see any upsets this weekend?...dont know much about Cruz but he seems like a harder fight than Rolly for Tank...seems like a dog...I think Haney is fine as long as he doesn't try to look spectacular because Teo lost last week and Tank fighting the next day... thats how he got into issues against Linares

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You a funny dude....Tyson is my guy but discipline is a part of the game so whatever happened to Mike as a result of a lack of it is on him

You see any upsets this weekend?...dont know much about Cruz but he seems like a harder fight than Rolly for Tank...seems like a dog...I think Haney is fine as long as he doesn't try to look spectacular because Teo lost last week and Tank fighting the next day... thats how he got into issues against Linares
I don't see any upsets but I think Diaz is going to make Haney work for the win. Don't really expect much from Cruz but Tank always loses a lot of rounds until his power saves him, I agree this is a tougher fight than Romero.