Official Boxing Thread

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If JoJo didn't have the deal with the height and reach difference the fight might've been different for him... He had a hard time trying to get in... Haney is a really good fighter, but he needs more power... Great fight, but nothing too impressive from Haney for me - I liked that straight right to the body tho

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If JoJo didn't have the deal with the height and reach difference the fight might've been different for him... He had a hard time trying to get in... Haney is a really good fighter, but he needs more power... Great fight, but nothing too impressive from Haney for me - I liked that straight right to the body tho
Bs..stop with the excuses. Haney worked him easy.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but what did that have to do with his focus tonight? I assumed you were talking about him in the locker room, but you talking about prior to tonight...
Lol. Nah. Cuz was super relaxed.

I just know from pst history, a fighter having trouble making weight meant there were some problems in camp. Discipline, lack of focus usually are the root causes.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol. Nah. Cuz was super relaxed.

I just know from pst history, a fighter having trouble making weight meant there were some problems in camp. Discipline, lack of focus usually are the root causes.
Oh yeah I definitely agree with you on that, he needs to work on his camp discipline - I hate when they don't make weight... I wonder if he's fighting at a weight that's not best for him...

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dev need whatever Manny Pacquiao been taking the last 15 years and he would destroy anybody at 135

Devin definitely has different technique and Manny would use all types of angles in his fights. Devin is fundamental and defensive oriented, but really does his homework on his opponents. Dev did a really good job of controlling and ring orchestrating this fight. JoJo was never gonna get close to Devin's chin and I think he found that out half way through the fight. Props to Dev on his ring generalship!

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haney needs to come to grips with his lack of power and stop getting into these exchanges…the only chance these dudes have is when Haney gets too aggressive
Great point... This worked against Jojo because of Haney's height and reach difference, that was too of much of an issue for Jojo who couldn't consistently get within reach... If he fights the same way vs Kambosas/Tank, I have no doubt Haney loses... Linares was tagging Haney... Haney is a good boxer no doubt, but he needs to improve his game fa sho