Official Boxing Thread

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Wilder should fight Fury again it would make for a bigger fight later on in the year but I don't wanna hear Wilder pop shit after AJ takes on another opponent.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Some quick observations. Beginning to feel Mikey Garcia will give Spence a tougher fight than expected (even though I am no longer sure what is expected). I may just be watching too many videos of the Garcia's at training camp however and seen one too many stories of Garcia getting stronger. May just be pre-fight jitters. Spence will not get the credit he deserves when he beats him. If Spence beats Garcia, it will mean that Garcia has been badly beaten up because of the way Spence fights. This fight could rob Mikey of some of his prime.

Amir Khan is a low boxing IQ fighter (brilliant speed that he hasnt mastered how to use) with a questionable chin whose negative intangibles always seem to outweigh his physical attributes. Crawford still needs to be very careful. Khan can outbox virtually anybody before his low boxing IQ steps in and fucks him up.

Some really great fights coming up.

nyghtcrawler

Star
BGOL Investor
slewdem 100, you know your boxing. I think Mikey Garcia will give Spence fits. Remember, Kell Brooks was ahead on 2 of 3 scorecards after 7 rounds in his bout with Spence, so it's not like Spence can't be outboxed. Ultimately, Spence's power should prevail, but I think this could be dicey for Spence early on.

I almost think that Khan is due one, from a Karma perspective, after having the courage to take on, and do well (for a while) against, Canelo. Very bad fight for Crawford imo.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MANNY PACQUIAO FEELS HE CAN BEAT ERROL SPENCE W/HIS SPEED & POWER; MAYWEATHER REMATCH UP TO FLOYD

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOU DIBELLA COMFIRMS BT SPORTS INVOLVEMENT IN THE 50,000,000 AJ OFFER

ironkong265 hours ago (edited)
lol so basically they confirmed that they realy did try and put AJ in legal problems by getting BT sports involved!! why would u involve BT when u know AJ is signed with sky exclusively.....team wilder is the WORST!! And yea espinosa looks like a true weasel

Chris Davies
4 hours ago
1,this outs Finkel as a liar.He said the offer was nothing to do with BT. 2,there is a world of difference between 50 million(for Joshua) and 6 million(for Fury.) 3,Joshua can't fight on BT(unless he loses a purse bid.) 4,Proof of funds in escro is common place in business and sport generally. 5,Espinosa is a lying douche bag. 6,they wanted Joshua to accept without checking ANY details whatsoever.Who would even concider that(wilder probably!) 7,meetings cancelled by Finkel.So how can you possibly discuss a fight without meeting.Finkel stated"accept the offer and we can talk."A VERBAL AGREEMENT IS BINDING IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK. 8,there was a 24 hr deadline on the offer.NO MENTION OF A GUARANTEED 30 MILLION REMATCH CLAUSE. 9,its funny how dibella has NO issue with Joshua screwing up a good thing with SKY. BUT HE WON'T LET WILDER FIGHT ON DAZN? 10,This whole circus continues to stink of a Haymon and co propaganda exercise.All geared around faking their interest in fighting Joshua.Just so they could boost wilders piss poor profile.They are a bunch of cowardice MFs!!!!!

LOU DIBELLA EXPOSES WILDER'S TEAM AND THE LDBC GAME OVER!

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
slewdem 100, you know your boxing. I think Mikey Garcia will give Spence fits. Remember, Kell Brooks was ahead on 2 of 3 scorecards after 7 rounds in his bout with Spence, so it's not like Spence can't be outboxed. Ultimately, Spence's power should prevail, but I think this could be dicey for Spence early on.

I almost think that Khan is due one, from a Karma perspective, after having the courage to take on, and do well (for a while) against, Canelo. Very bad fight for Crawford imo.

Can't fix a glass jaw tho

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://theblast.com/floyd-mayweather-baby-mama-defamation-lawsuit/

https://theblast.com/floyd-mayweather-custody-battle-josie-harris-zion-warren-buffett/

https://theblast.com/tag/floyd-mayweather/

floyd.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Khan would fight Fury before he fights Brook :rolleyes::roflmao2:

EDDIE HEARN RAW! -ON JOSHUA, WHYTE OFFER, WILDER, TYSON FURY, KLITSCHKO RUMOUR, CRAWFORD-KHAN, BROOK

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He hasn't used the jab all night. Plant is making this shit look easy
Plant dominated rounds 1-8 with a boxing master class.
But he lost rounds 9-12 easily.
He was DOG TIRED in the last three rounds, while Uzcategui got stronger.
It honestly seemed like Uzcategui could have stopped Plant if he tried.
He was that tired, but he got the win.
Plant got the title AND the girl last night.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ADRIEN BRONER PISSED OFF ABOUT PACQUIAO FIGHT PROMOTION NOT BEING AS BIG AS MAYWEATHER'S FIGHT

ADRIEN BRONER DISRESPECTS TEAM PACQUIAO WITH TASTELESS "SAUTEED GERMAN SHEPARD" DISS

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ADRIEN BRONER GOES OFF ON "B*TCH ASS" BERNSTEIN; TELLS "GANG GANG" NOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

AL BERNSTEIN REACTS TO ADRIEN BRONER GOING OFF ON HIM; COMPLETELY BAFFLED AT OUTBURST