Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok , Defactor ( FACTR) my boy from Honduras told me about this 2 days ago and I messed up and didn't buy till yesterday. I think it will be a beast . It 200% in last 7 days. It's a RWA that's built on Centrafuge

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Update : I used coinbase wallet to buy Defactor ( Factr) , and it was the old one TOKEN, before it changed in November to the NEW token. I should not have been able to buy it . But it went thru and I didn't check the address with coingecko .
It went up with the real Defactor in price . Luckily I was able to sell it back and only lost a couple hundred. I didn't gain thr 65 - 70 % profit Defactor went up today. Lesson learned !

Last edited:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I'm posting a lot.....But , yesterday chico dropped a video on YouTube and mentioned Lendrr . That crypto went up nearly 8000 % , dropped back down to 4000%

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't believe, I'm jumping back in with ALTs, but yall made me some bread on the last couple pages though in particular ONDO. I was trying get some SKID, but Coinbase doesn't have it and I'm not trying go through KYC shit to fuck with an unknown exchange.:cheers:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Can't believe, I'm jumping back in with ALTs, but yall made me some bread on the last couple pages though in particular ONDO. I was trying get some SKID, but Coinbase doesn't have it and I'm not trying go through KYC shit to fuck with an unknown exchange.:cheers:
Use a Dex

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Use a Dex

Put me on game. It's been a minute. What's the benefit? I'm not trying have my shit go down like FTX for leaving it on an exchange. I trust Coinbase cause have gone through all the regulatory hoops and I'm too lazy to keep an offline wallet.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coinbase has a wallet you can download that allows you to buy crypto that is not on the official exchange. The wallet is a part of the their eco-system so you buy on the main exchange, transfer to their wallet and then buy whatever.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coinbase has a wallet you can download that allows you to buy crypto that is not on the official exchange. The wallet is a part of the their eco-system so you buy on the main exchange, transfer to their wallet and then buy whatever.
denzel-470-x-200-gif-u68oud56vc3plbab.gif

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
People leaving Metamask for https://rabby.io/ raddy Wallet , i t's works on chrome

Full disclosure, I ALWAYS tell people do not connect your metamask wallet to Fugazi scammy sites. Well, I did just that and they STOLE a significant amount from me.
If they got me, they can get you so be careful.
DO NOT FALL FOR "AIRDROPS" or ANY OTHER BS. Stay on the road

#2cent

If you have a Metamask wallet I suggest getting WalletGuard. It's an extension on chrome or apple and it helps you with security. #BeSafe

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Malaki told the bgol board in 2011
9 post in almost 2 years in that thread.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Google urges millions of Chrome users to update browsers NOW after uncovering flaw that lets hackers take over computers​

• Google issued a 'critical' Chrome browser update in response to software flaw
  • Hackers were using the flaw to gain remote access over user's computers
  • The hackers used an HTML page to entice users to click on it, opening malware
  • READ MORE: Hackers publish NHS patients' data after cyber attack
By Nikki Main Science Reporter For Dailymail.Com
Published: 13:32 EDT, 29 March 2024 | Updated: 14:16 EDT, 29 March 20

Google has urged millions of Chrome users to update their browsers after uncovering a malicious attack that lets hackers take control of computers.
The tech giant warned cybercriminals are using malicious pop-up windows or websites to gain access to an unsuspecting victim's personal information.
A 'critical' update has been rolled out, which closes the loophole that makes your servers vulnerable to what's called a 'zero day' attack.

The name stems from the fact a perpetrator found a weakness before the manufacturer, leaving zero days to fix the issue because the server has already been compromised.

The update can be accessed in Google's Chrome browser under the 'Settings' section.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Never keep ANY site connected to your wallet after you done with you business
You just never know......

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor