Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
His white male privilege allowed him to be blind to it.Y'all still want to say RIP?
"I think it's a problem ... anybody who disrespects this country and the flag," Ditka, an ESPN analyst, said during a radio interview Friday with 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. "If they don't like the country they don't like our flag ... get the hell out."
"I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick -- he probably has no respect for me, that's his choice," he added. "My choice is, I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don't see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on."
Scheduling this for Thursday Night FootballShould’ve been a Sunday Night Football or a Monday Night Football
@ansatsusha_gouki @Mastermind2002
I'd easily put Moon over McNair, and I'd put Starr over Rodgers.Why do people forget that Warren Moon played for the Oilers. I like McNair but he's not on Moon's level at all.
And, people also forget that Phil Sims was the Giants quarterback.