Official 2026 NFL season Discussion Week 5!!!

Y'all still want to say RIP?








"I think it's a problem ... anybody who disrespects this country and the flag," Ditka, an ESPN analyst, said during a radio interview Friday with 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. "If they don't like the country they don't like our flag ... get the hell out."

"I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick -- he probably has no respect for me, that's his choice," he added. "My choice is, I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don't see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on."
His white male privilege allowed him to be blind to it.
 


Scheduling this for Thursday Night Football:hmm: Should’ve been a Sunday Night Football or a Monday Night Football

@ansatsusha_gouki @Mastermind2002




Old school vs old school



I like the Seahawks old jerseys than the current ones.

And, you're right this should have been a Sunday or Monday Night game. I get the Bills vs Rams being on Monday Night but having the Ravens vs Falcons doesn't make any sense for the Sunday Night game.



Any word on PS2
 


HUFN7aDWAAAi7oY



Why do people forget that Warren Moon played for the Oilers. I like McNair but he's not on Moon's level at all.


And, people also forget that Phil Sims was the Giants quarterback.
 


Josiah Trotter’s stat line through five career games is ABSOLUTELY INSANE:• 215 total defensive snaps (5th on team)• 41 total tackles (1st on team)• 3 TFL’s (1st on team)• 12 STOPS (1st on team)• 1 sack (2nd on team)• 10 receptions allowed (116 total yards)• 66.4 passer rating allowed (1st on team)• 1 INT (1st on team)The Buccaneers rookie LB is already the ANCHOR of Tampa Bay’s defense
 
Back
Top