Until he dies!SMH. My soft ass squad. I hope Jerry never sees this team win again.
Jerry got to give up GM duties

Hey....I agree.Chris berman: this why they play the games
Cowboys are possibly the worst defense in the NFL. These niggas are hot garbage . We play these sorry fucks in November and it’s going to be pure comedyI was told they've won the micah trade but they haven't been able to stop the run and their defense been bad since micah got traded.
Jerry Jones pays for the hype. Year after year we have to hear this bullshit. I’m sick of it. They are the most overrated hyped up garbage in all of sports. At least real hype like the Dodgers, Yankees, etc win. These faggots can’t even make it out of the first round of the play offs!!! FOHNo diss to Dallas but I’m confused why there is/was talk about them being the NFC East Favorites. Not with that defense.
I mean, it's easy to beat them when all a team has to do is run the ball.Cowboys are possibly the worst defense in the NFL. These niggas are hot garbage . We play these sorry fucks in November and it’s going to be pure comedy
He joined my eagles rival when he could've stayed over here in a better position with a team who has a better defense than the team he's the OC for now.Hate that Dallas' D-Coordinator is a young Black man that is failing badly!
that nigga might be fired before the post-game coverage is done for the night.Hate that Dallas' D-Coordinator is a young Black man that is failing badly!
Dallas is about to roll all over Tampa.
Tampa's defense looks weak.
TB is really bad.