Official 2026 NFL season Discussion Week 5!!!

CeeDeee lamb was supposed to be unstoppable that people was telling me but he's struggling against a team with no wins. How sway?

I also was told that there's no excuses with them playing during a short week which I don't want to hear nobody saying they lost because of a short week of rest.
 
Cowboys getting cooked by a rookie making his first start Lmbaoooooo


dallas-cow-boys-how-about-them-cow-boys.gif
 
No diss to Dallas but I’m confused why there is/was talk about them being the NFC East Favorites. Not with that defense.
Jerry Jones pays for the hype. Year after year we have to hear this bullshit. I’m sick of it. They are the most overrated hyped up garbage in all of sports. At least real hype like the Dodgers, Yankees, etc win. These faggots can’t even make it out of the first round of the play offs!!! FOH
 
Cowboys are possibly the worst defense in the NFL. These niggas are hot garbage . We play these sorry fucks in November and it’s going to be pure comedy
I mean, it's easy to beat them when all a team has to do is run the ball.

Play solid defense against them and any team has a chance to win.

That's why people love to talk about heir offense but their defense has been hot garbage.
 
Back
Top