Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Another shitty Sunday for me !!!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Jimmy gotta go bruh. :smh:

8IrM5y.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Wins slapped buddy on the shoulder so homie could turn around and look him in the eye when he fired off two rights and a left..

Bears offense and Foles are trash btw; might as well run Trubisky back out here. :smh:

I still don't understand what brought that on, and he has a helmet on

and I don't think Foles is the problem, I think it's the play calling

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Da Bears issue is the owners. Talking about the bs OL, Mitch, over spending on the defense (while neglecting the offense), acting like Foles is a true starting QB, etc etc is getting old. Eventually u have to look at the people who hire these idiots. The Bears have wasted the time of so many great defensive and offensive players (yeah , we have some dogs on offense, AR, David M, etc). Our defensive players are aging and a few of those contracts will expire before we fix our offense...yet the Bear dont seem to get it.

the nfl turned soft, removed HARDCORE defense, and shifted to a SCORING league a long time ago, yet the Bears never made adjustments. They think the same formula that we've used over the last 40+ years is gonna win us a SB, which is why the McCaskeys need to consider selling the rest of the team. Even if the Bears are still their only asset, who gives a fuck. Sell your valuable franchise for a couple of billions and find u a new career. cause you all suck at running a NFL franchise.

Im still a fan to the core, always will be Bears Down, but this team hides a lot of their bs behind wining records and lucky wins.

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wins slapped buddy on the shoulder so homie could turn around and look him in the eye when he fired off two rights and a left..

Bears offense and Foles are trash btw; might as well run Trubisky back out here. :smh:

Nagy's team is not disciplined, they lead the league in penalties. Wimms just snapped! Then on top of that they don't seem to be well Coached. Getting delay of games, missed blocks, clock management as well. The defense has pretty much saved them. We won't be in the running for those two stud QB's coming out, Lawrence and Fields will be gone by the time the Bears pick. They won 5 games already and I have no idea how.. Lol

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Nagy's team is not disciplined, they lead the league in penalties. Wimms just snapped! Then on top of that they don't seem to be well Coached. Getting delay of games, missed blocks, clock management as well. The defense has pretty much saved them. We won't be in the running for those two stud QB's coming out, Lawrence and Fields will be gone by the time the Bears pick. They won 5 games already and I have no idea how.. Lol
Agree 100%. This entire setup is all Nagy and Pace and it’s bearing bad fruit. Imagine if Montgomery had a decent line and some play calling that give him more North to Sough runs. That dude takes significant punishment to get 3-4 yards by swear will an lower body strength. Nagy is a chronic overthinker and makes simple shit hard. At least he didn’t do the damn Patterson end around hand off shit today and honestly called more downfield plays than he has in forever, but no blocking and Foles can release it quick enough. Minnesota looked decent today and thus the entire division is up for grabs.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

Well said.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another year the NFL players are not supporting the military month.

I just saw Wentz with a camo sleeve and towel. Its no where near as prominent as it use to be.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Agree 100%. This entire setup is all Nagy and Pace and it’s bearing bad fruit. Imagine if Montgomery had a decent line and some play calling that give him more North to Sough runs. That dude takes significant punishment to get 3-4 yards by swear will an lower body strength. Nagy is a chronic overthinker and makes simple shit hard. At least he didn’t do the damn Patterson end around hand off shit today and honestly called more downfield plays than he has in forever, but no blocking and Foles can release it quick enough. Minnesota looked decent today and thus the entire division is up for grabs.
[/QUO

Why the overuse of Patterson yet refusal to play Riley Ridley, Lamar Miller(on the practice squad), and Artavis Pierce, the undrafted rookie rb with 4.4 speed.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah bruh the offensive line Pace has built is just awful. Montgomery would be a leading rusher if he had any type of blocking. Dude breaks tackles all the time. One of the bright spots on offense is Mooney but they can't get him the ball because the O line can't block long enough or the QB under throws the ball. I'm tired of seeing bad offense year after year from the Bears.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah bruh the offensive line Pace has built is just awful. Montgomery would be a leading rusher if he had any type of blocking. Dude breaks tackles all the time. One of the bright spots on offense is Mooney but they can't get him the ball because the O line can't block long enough or the QB under throws the ball. I'm tired of seeing bad offense year after year from the Bears.

I don't think Montgomery is that good