Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hope GB destroys detroit. I want that idiot coach of theirs to fail miserably.

Its happening...

7knavrxo3po71.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Yep this is a make or break year for Mayfield because if they don’t make the playoffs this year…..don’t be surprised if they let him go next year.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
ah ok. didn't know that. thanks for the background info.
and if he hired a mostly black staff then he's ok in my book.
Now if behind all the crazy knee cap talk, if he proves to be good at gameplanning and / or connecting with his players, then i'll buy in. I gotta see it first.
IMO the good ole boy coaching network is trying to sabotage his approach. cause they see the cushy recycled coaching jobs they were guarunteed are started to slip from their control.

If former players start sliding into coaching strong, instead of settling for network gigs, there will be a ton of talentless white men out of a job.
Just thought of another aspect of Dan Campbell's coaching, and the black GM Brad Holmes plan... if you have black coaches/minority coaches that get hired on to a higher position on other teams, the NFL is going to give you extra 3rd round draft picks.

So that's another reason I'm hopeful that Dan Campbell's STAFF is successful, for extra 3rd round picks and the black coaches he's brought aboard getting better, upgraded jobs in the coaching world.

Last edited: