Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ben ain't the issue. The problem is that terrible offensive line. Okorafor gotta fuckin go!!!! He stinks!! Turner stinks as well. That whole right side is garbage. Green is so so. The only one worth a damn through two games is Dotson. Now, they young, and it's only two games but they have to get some continuity together. Which is why them niggas should have been taking more snaps in the fuckin pre-season TOGETHER!!! When Zach Banner gets back Okorafor can take a fuckin hike!!! Also, Canada has to find a way to get Freiermuth more involved in the middle of the field. Shit like that will open things up for Harris in the run game. It's not complicated but there not scheming shit wrong. Ben didn't play badly against the Raiders. Game was really lost when Watt went out. Wasn't able to generate pressure without blitzing. Carr picked them apart but only when Watt went out. Stupid ass fans have no clue how football works. Asshole wanna rost Minkah for the Ruggs III TD but he was on Waller. And did a pretty damn good job on him all day. That was Witherspoon's man and he got beat in a blitz. THAT'S ON HIM!!! FITZPATRICK CAN'T LEAVE WALLER TO GO UP TOP TO BLANKET RUGGS. CARR'S GONNA THROW IT RIGHT TO FUCKIN WALLER. STUPID ASS CRAKKA FANS MAKE ME SICK I SWEAR!!!

7kclOA.jpg
good breakdown.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Problem is we've seen flashes that says Danny Dimes can be a quality NFL QB but the turnovers and the o-line inconsistency are an obvious issue. When he has good protection, he's shown that he can do some damage. Giants oline has been a consistent disaster
Fam, that's the signs of a coach killa. After year 3, them flashes got to turn into consistency.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Fam, that's the signs of a coach killa. After year 3, them flashes got to turn into consistency.
Hard to be consistent when you can't even get consistency from the ppl responsible for giving you a chance to show you can be consistent. Oline has been an issue for at least 6 years now between two different GMs and the problem is still the same. Last thing I'd want is for Danny Dimes to be another case of a QB going to another team and all of a sudden start seeing all of the expectations coming to fruition. Tannehill is a prime example of that

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Hard to be consistent when you can't even get consistency from the ppl responsible for giving you a chance to show you can be consistent. Oline has been an issue for at least 6 years now between two different GMs and the problem is still the same. Last thing I'd want is for Danny Dimes to be another case of a QB going to another team and all of a sudden start seeing all of the expectations coming to fruition. Tannehill is a prime example of that
I don't see it fam. I want him to continue playing against the Cowboys lol.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I assume Peyton and Eli listened to Archie every game doing the same commentary. Then as they got older they all commentated watching college and pro games. They are too natural, they need to bring pops on.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I don't see it fam. I want him to continue playing against the Cowboys lol.
You won't see it if you don't really follow the Giants outside of when they play your team or when they're on a National game platform. If you only see highlights, then you'll get a very skewed perception of what's really going on. If you speak to any Giants fan, every one of them will tell you that the Oline has been an unresolved issue for years all the way to when Jerry Reese was the GM post SuperBowl. That's when Eli and the Giants went from having a good year before Plaxico shot himself to suddenly falling off a cliff and Eli having happy feet in the pocket damn near every possession.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You won't see it if you don't really follow the Giants outside of when they play your team or when they're on a National game platform. If you only see highlights, then you'll get a very skewed perception of what's really going on. If you speak to any Giants fan, every one of them will tell you that the Oline has been an unresolved issue for years all the way to when Jerry Reese was the GM post SuperBowl. That's when Eli and the Giants went from having a good year before Plaxico shot himself to suddenly falling off a cliff and Eli having happy feet in the pocket damn near every possession.
come to think of it, i recall washington sacking Eli 8 times in one game. got the point (And i saw Eli do this alot) that as defenders got near, Eli would just bend his head and go down in anticipation of getting hit.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
i don't dislike him, per se. I just don't believe in his approach. Has he coached anywhere before? Every new coach the lions get promises the world and they usually fail to deliver.
He coached 12 games as interim HC for the dolphins in '15 and many wanted him to get their HC job which went to adam gasse.

Plus here in detroit he has put together a predominate black coaching staf of former players.

Former Miami Dolphins interim HC Dan Campbell set to take over Lions (phinphanatic.com)

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He coached 12 games as interim HC for the dolphins in '15 and many wanted him to get their HC job which went to adam gasse.

Plus here in detroit he has put together a predominate black coaching staf of former players.

Former Miami Dolphins interim HC Dan Campbell set to take over Lions (phinphanatic.com)
ah ok. didn't know that. thanks for the background info.
and if he hired a mostly black staff then he's ok in my book.
Now if behind all the crazy knee cap talk, if he proves to be good at gameplanning and / or connecting with his players, then i'll buy in. I gotta see it first.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
ah ok. didn't know that. thanks for the background info.
and if he hired a mostly black staff then he's ok in my book.
Now if behind all the crazy knee cap talk, if he proves to be good at gameplanning and / or connecting with his players, then i'll buy in. I gotta see it first.
IMO the good ole boy coaching network is trying to sabotage his approach. cause they see the cushy recycled coaching jobs they were guarunteed are started to slip from their control.

If former players start sliding into coaching strong, instead of settling for network gigs, there will be a ton of talentless white men out of a job.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
IMO the good ole boy coaching network is trying to sabotage his approach. cause they see the cushy recycled coaching jobs they were guarunteed are started to slip from their control.

If former players start sliding into coaching strong, instead of settling for network gigs, there will be a ton of talentless white men out of a job.

this needs to happen
majority of the league is black
we should be able to coach it too