Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
120088667_3739702046076456_3683867081877364880_o.jpg

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Hilarious! :lol: :lol::lol:

I'm not even saying Nick Foles is all that but he better than Tru-bust-sky. The offense looked better when he was in the game.
Shit I am; Foles had zip on the ball and hit several deep balls and crossing routes that Trubisky would have overthrown or just missed. Falcons were in zone and Foles hit all the open spots. In three games I saw many a Trubisky throw that was a wobbler; D3 QB throw passes with more polish and tightness. Hopefully the end of the line for Mitch Sam Bowie Trubisky.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dumbass throw man.
nigga shoulda just ran for the first down and got outta bounds. he had enuff time.
Dak and Carson Wentz need to trade jerseys

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shit I am; Foles had zip in the ball and hit several deep balls and crossing routes that Trubisky would have overthrown or just missed. Falcons were in zone and Foles hit all the open spots. In three games I saw many a Trubisky throw that was a wobbler; D3 QB throw passes with more polish and tightness. Hopefully the end of the line for Mitch Sam Bowie Trubisky.

b3kgvr.gif

g9b9mP.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Holy shit the Bears might win this!!

Theres no fucking way in hell Foles “lost” the QB competition; he’s looked better in one half that Trubisky has arguably in 4 years.

I don't think it was a fair battle. It was more Trubisky's to lose, and being there was no preseason and a different training camp...it was easy to do.

Coach and GM know putting Foles in pretty much means they're both gone at the end of the year.

Considering we traded up for him, and the players drafted after him...and if we stayed in the same position....

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^ Damn this a good ass game
Not sure which team I want to win

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Edit: Oh shit.....Alvin Kamara !!! :eek2:

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
@Shaka54
Where you at playa?
Heavyweight title fight going on
Packers vs Saints

:popcorn: :popcorn:
I have a son in Louisville and was on the phone with him while we watched. He had like a 20 sec delay between me watching on DirectTV and him watching on network tv. We were tripping on how long the lag was. :oops: