Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
These fuckin ticky tack penalties being called in the Saints-Raiders game is ridiculous. :smh:

VRXiHs.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Brees might be washed.

He was thinking about retiring and now I see why.

Dude used to be accurate as hell, and he's missed some open receivers. He's had two bad games in a row.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Brees might be washed.

He was thinking about retiring and now I see why.

Dude used to be accurate as hell, and he's missed some open receivers. He's had two bad games in a row.
I’m not watching the game I’m just reading this post but he is 40 something years old also this goes to Tom Brady sometimes you have to call it quits before you get embarrassed

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man Lynn better stop bullshittin. Taylor is not a starter. :smh:

7fnW2k.jpg
I liked Tyrod when he was with my BILLS but you are absolutely correct.

He's a backup at best, always will be. He will win you some games and mostly play mistake free football but he never came off as a game controlling player that put his team on his back and win a game with his arm.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I liked Tyrod when he was with my BILLS but you are absolutely correct.

He's a backup at best, always will be. He will win you some games and mostly play mistake free football but he never came off as a game controlling player that put his team on his back and win a game with his arm.
Nope. Holds onto the ball too long.

6oXCIH.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought Tyrod had one of the most accurate deep balls. But he can not hit a wide receiver screen or a 5 yard slant in. In college he used his legs a lot in the pros he wants to be a pocket passer. Do what you are good at. Lynn may give him one more week but in practice the first team snaps may be split between those two. I like the Chargers recievers and we will see how Herbert really is, one game and one season means nothing.