Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I need Joe Schoen to look at him and Tee Higgins this offseason. I would love to see us landing both if possible. No problem releasing a 1st rounder to get it done.
It better be next yr 1 rounder.. cause we need to get that kid zay flowers.. he gonna be a highlight realm under the right squad.. nobody want to see the chiefs, bengals, eagles, or dolphins get him.. that nig gonna be a cheat code

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It better be next yr 1 rounder.. cause we need to get that kid zay flowers.. he gonna be a highlight realm under the right squad.. nobody want to see the chiefs, bengals, eagles, or dolphins get him.. that nig gonna be a cheat code

He looks good. Reminds me a lot of what we have in Wandale Robinson before he got injured. He looks like he's more of a slot receiver than outside the numbers receiver. Nothing wrong with that at all but I think we need to at least get 1 tall receiver who can force attention outside the numbers to open up the middle of the field. Some ppl are saying we could possibly land Hopkins for a 3rd & 4th rounder. If that were to happen and we get this kid as well that'd be fantastic.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@EPDC
I believe QB Josh Allen had a partial strain (slight tear)?
No surgery needed

Brock Purdy has a complete tear right off the bone though
Plus the bad thing too, is he used to play baseball
So Purdy's ligament might be already degraded
And Tommy Johns surgery might be the only way :(

@jack walsh13
I believe QB Big Ben also had a complete tear?
And needed surgery

Ben missed 14 games because of it

z4xVgF.jpg

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1st time hearing of this :smh:
probably why Kirk Cousins ALWAYS bitches up against the NY Giants.
So... It never crossed your mind when the Saints won the Superbowl after Hurricane Katrina? Its just a business... A big Business!!! Remember we are on the outside looking into the game.. Im sure many players feel this way but would lose their signed contracts at a drop of a football

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

I was halfway hoping that he'd slip well into the 2nd but that shit ain't likely

We got Fangio?
Doesn't look like Fangio has been hired anywhere, yet.