Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bears fans, did y'all hear that Nagy is safe? So if they finish 8-8 and don't make the playoffs, NO ONE gets fired? Where's the accountability?
From what I've been able to glean through the week, watching/listening to Bears channels, most seem to think that he can save his ass with an upset. Everybody acknowledges the improved play in the final stretch, but his future is still in jeopardy.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Cowboys talking about they going to watch the Philly game on their phones in the plane tonight hoping they get into the playoffs , Dalton talking about he’s glad the plane has good WiFi. The Cowboys need to win first and Dalton only had 16 yards in the first quarter :lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
staff fine

This is the most retarded ass run team in the world?!?

With nothing on the line instead of losing and securing a good draft position they trying they damndest to win :curse:

A win will move us from picking in the top 7 or so to picking 13th or higher:hithead:
They're showing the Giants/Cowboys here, but I'd rather see the Lions/Vikes game, not that this game isn't good. They are doing battle like a muhfucka but I'd like to see the division finish out.

This is probably a national broadcast for any market that is out of contention for the playoffs. :dunno:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
But, MJ Acosta might be getting the D first though.....
:sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy:

EiItK5XU4AIwPWp.jpg
:jackoff:

BKTZnG.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pitt needs to grab a back up QB.

Miami needs to make calls to Dak or Stafford. Tua looks lost trying to figure out why receivers are not 10 yards open.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Pitt needs to grab a back up QB.

Miami needs to make calls to Dak or Stafford. Tua looks lost trying to figure out why receivers are not 10 yards open.
I don't want Stafford in the AFC east.

People sleep on him.

Miami has a good squad, not sold on Tua. He looks small. Yall need a stud QB. Stafford would be good for yall but I hope he stays away lolz

Flores has done a great job this year.