Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fitzmagic tested positive for COVID-19
Damn never fails with Fitz. Now that there are expectations that he is ready when called on. He finds another way he can screw the game up. Let me stop, get well.

Why can't that dude in Tampa get it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Damn never fails with Fitz. Now that there are expectations that he is ready when called on. He finds another way he can screw the game up. Let me stop, get well.

Why can't that dude in Tampa get it.
That's Fitzpatrick bro. Trust, as a BILLS fan, I know!

He does well enough to get you excited....then ends up breaking your heart.

He's a master at that shit. Damn near everywhere he's had the chance to start/backup.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick out vs. Bills after testing positive for COVID-19
Published: Dec 31, 2020 at 01:24 PM

Kevin Patra

The Miami Dolphins won't have their relief QB as they fight for a playoff berth Sunday versus the Buffalo Bills.

Miami quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick tested positive for COVID-19 and is out for Sunday, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The team later announced the veteran QB has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
His positive test means there will be no FitzMagic in a pivotal Week 17 game.

The NFL conducted contact tracing following Fitzpatrick's positive test, and no other players were identified as high-risk close contacts, including starter Tua Tagovailoa, Pelissero reported.

Coach Brian Flores benched Tagovailoa in the fourth quarter last week, inserting Fitzpatrick, who jumpstarted a sullen offense, leading to a dramatic comeback win over the Las Vegas Raiders. The FitzMagic-led victory put the Dolphins in a position for a win-and-in season finale.

"It hurts," Dolphins safety Eric Rowe said, per ESPN.com, of Fitzpatrick's positive test. "He's a leader on our team. He brings energy. I'm sure it's worse for him because he loves the game and no one wants to catch COVID. With that, you have to push forward."

Despite benching Tua twice this year, Flores kept the rookie as the starter entering this week. The thought process followed that at least the Dolphins could insert Fitzpatrick once again if Tagovailoa struggles against Buffalo.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He rapes, but he saves.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

kYwery.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
No clue why they didn't bubble the playoffs. So concerned with stadium money. They knew college teams would be done. With the Bowl in Florida they could of bubbled Florida. Take the Jags stadium and have college stadiums ready to go they are not being used.

Just saw some fans in the stands not wearing masks at the Rose Bowl game between Alabama and Notre Dame.