{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian suddenly all is right in the world

Listen I ain't got no team...

But this year I decided to root for the Nets

Then both teams started winning

I was crazy confused.

My friends hating calling me traitor

Texting me Nets stuff.

So the week I say I ain't rooting for no one no more

Durant gets injured Knicks start faltering.

I'm going back to being a man without a team.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
:itsawrap:
Dubs think they in the Playoffs when they play the Celtics
Nah at the beginning of this game the Dubs were chill. This was just game # who_gives_a_shit of the regular season for them. The Celtics were clearly the ones who came out still feeling some kinda way.

The Dubs responded in kind during the second half & OT.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah at the beginning of this game the Dubs were chill. This was just game # who_gives_a_shit of the regular season for them. The Celtics were clearly the ones who came out still feeling some kinda way.

The Dubs responded in kind during the second half & OT.

Great Game

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Sixers 4-0 on the West Coast swing. That is very hard to do. Embiid should be getting more respect in the MVP talks. Dude puts up 30 every night effortlessly.

kPWagt.jpg

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
great/ frustrating boston - golden state game. boston played most of the game thinking they was in the finals again. turnovers, bad defense....horrible shooting. lucky they came out with a win.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
great/ frustrating boston - golden state game. boston played most of the game thinking they was in the finals again. turnovers, bad defense....horrible shooting. lucky they came out with a win.

Yeah, it would have been awful for Boston to lose to a Golden State team that has not beaten a team over .500 on the road this year.
Celtics played awful. Luckily they won to keep the 8 game win streak.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Imagine what kind of car he hit......

Most likely he took his parents car and they didn't know and he hit a six figure car

....and it's Paul George

He would have done better being honest being that it is Paul George, he probably would have let it go. Kid panicked.