{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nurse can't do that though?
He can

ozUIgl.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this the saddest group of conference winners ive seen in all my life. Who are these niggas?? :smh:

Props to Spo for coaching this group of clowns.. But Pat Riley needs to be brought up on executive malpractice charges for assembling this roster full of shit.

Nuggets in 3.

Because they lost 3 games straight and the job isn’t done.

They’re happy and relieved to advance, more relieved than happy right now though.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harlan depressed :roflmao:
Imagine an unlikely 8th seed makes one of the most memorable runs in nba history to the finals and the media is sad the 2 seed didn't make it

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this the saddest group of conference winners ive seen in all my life. Who are these niggas?? :smh:

Props to Spo for coaching this group of clowns.. But Pat Riley needs to be brought up on executive malpractice charges for assembling this roster full of shit.

Nuggets in 3.
It's the cheap ass owner
He wouldn't let them go into the tax
Covid killed Carnival Cruise line

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Nuggets in 3.

Hand him the coach of the year trophy now for 2024?

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Beeiii

Niggas done shitted on you so much for vanishing when times get hard for your teams. So let me be the first to say that nobody bought you attempting to stick around while Boston was taking Ls .Shit was forced and you're still officially a bitch.

Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day.
:roflmao::roflmao:
enjoy the Miami win.
you got bounced in the first round by Miami and have jumped on the dick of every NBA team since.
Congrats on the Miami win

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nuggets in 3.
Tyler Herro is cleared to return apparently he was averaging like 20 pts a game.....

So to be without your #2 or #3 scorer and make it to the finals is big