{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
It's over, but after the start our laker boys had and the team we were able to build past westbrook, I'll take the western conference finals as a success(as long as the Celtics lose too lol)

Lebron haters will rejoice(but they get no pussy so it's all good) :giggle:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I thought the Lakers would at least win one game, but I am not surprised like I said a couple of nights ago……Father Time is tapping LeBron on the shoulder very hard. Golden State would have gave Denver a better challenge.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He really played that mofo 9 minutes in quarter 3 after they cut a 14 point lead to 3 without him. Fireable offense.

This guy sounds like a idiot.

They should. They wont tho.

And @largebillsonlyplease :lol:
Kendrick Perkins is still mad because Steph told him to sit down you ain't even playing when he tried to intervene in the sweep lol

I've never hated lebron no reason to!

Definitely interesting how these tables will be turning if they don't come back and win this series tho

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I thought the Lakers would at least win one game, but I am not surprised like I said a couple of nights ago……Father Time is tapping LeBron on the shoulder very hard. Golden State would have gave Denver a better challenge.
Bruh Murray would cancel out Steph. The Warriors would catch work too. You would be expecting Draymond, Poole, and Klay to out play Jokic, Porter, Brown.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Bruh Murray would cancel out Steph. The Warriors would catch work too. You would be expecting Draymond, Poole, and Klay to out play Jokic, Porter, Brown.
If Klay was consistent, it would have been really even but still Golden State would have gave them a little bit more run for their money then LA.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tall cac fucked up my 10 game parlay with his points and rebs smh.. $50 would’ve turned into $337.. back to back games this nig struggled to get at least 26 points

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

5557aba30ef74b8485d532452250cb0b_md.jpg