Obama Condemns Ludicris's Obama Song

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
BO_Ludicris.jpg

Ludacris Releases Song Attacking Clinton, McCain
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/30/ludacris-releases-song-attacking-clinton-mccain/
In his new song “Politics: Obama Is Here,” rapper and staunch Barack Obama supporter Ludacris trashes presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain and former Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Hillary Clinton.

“Hillary hated on you, so that b—- is irrelevant. … McCain don’t belong in any chair unless he’s paralyzed. Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped,” Ludacris sings.

The Grammy Award-winning rapper, whose real name is Christopher Bridges, also takes aim at the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who was recently caught on video slamming Obama.

“Jesse talking slick and apologizing for what? If you said it then you meant it how you want it have a gut,” Ludacris sings, refering to Jackson’s off-the-cuff criticism of Obama’s speeches on morality at black churches.

In another line, he disses Bush.

“Ball up all of his speeches and I throw ‘em like candy wrap, cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant and you the worst of all 43 presidents,” the lyrics read.

In his song Ludacris encourages people to go to the polls and make Obama the first black president of the United States: “So get off your ass, black people, it’s time to get out and vote. Paint the White House black and I’m sure that’s got ‘em terrified.”

Obama’s spokesman Bill Burton told Politico the presumptive Democratic nominee condemned the song.

“As Barack Obama has said many, may times in the past, rap lyrics too often perpetuate misogyny, materialism and degrading images that he doesn’t want his daughters or any children exposed to,” Burton told Politico. “This song is not only outrageously offensive to Senator Clinton, Reverend Jackson, Senator McCain and President Bush, it is offensive to all of us who are trying to raise our children with values we hold dear. While Ludacris is a talented individual he should be ashamed of these lyrics.”

LISTEN TO IT HERE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulcGldJlKiA&feature=related
DOWNLOAD HERE
http://rs229l3.rapidshare.com/files/132893781/luda_politics_www.hiphopearly.com.mp3

Last edited:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blah blah blah, I'm voting Obama, and I HOPE that he is just trying to get into office. He's doing a good job with his campaign, but HE LOOKS WEAK AS HELL.

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
Blah blah blah, I'm voting Obama, and I HOPE that he is just trying to get into office. He's doing a good job with his campaign, but HE LOOKS WEAK AS HELL.

co-sign, he shoulda just gave this a 'no comment' or non-response--

it's what whitey does. they don't condemn or deny, they just brush it off and K.I.M.

then you find out later on that they co-sign with whatever...

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
Obama cant control people from going out and making derogatory songs.. Luda should have taken a page froM Will. I.Am's book and made something with class.

ApexV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does it seems like when Obama condemns or make a speech about something it is like the GOSPEL (GHOST SPELL)? Lets not forget he takes a dump like everyone else hopefully on a daily basis.

I hope one of his daughters to don't get caught doing something of the wall. He may put them up for adoption.

outlawx30305

Potential Star
Registered
:smh:

Ludacris is just trying to go down on record.
Obama has told all these muthafuckas to shut the fuck up on his behalf and they won't. After the elections...yeeeeshhh!! hen yall can have all the fun you want

Believe these last 3 months, its about to get ill.

Kats for Obama going to continue saying stuff he don't need while the Repubs wll probably call him an outright N!@@eR to his face. The TV channels are about to get paid!!!! Its going to be entertaining.

PEACE1

Star
Registered
If black folks got to behave to make massa comfortable, fuck the whitehouse!!!! What the hell happened to us. Gutless cowards, scared of whitey, but ready to kill your own brother in this race war for survival. Wake up!!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
the problem with these damn rappers is that most of their no talent asses can't do anything that subtle.

Its bad enough the enemy is looking for ammo on Obama but what does it say about you when you GIVE them the ammo.

No one thinks things through anymore.

Rtu456

Potential Star
Registered
If black folks got to behave to make whites comfortable, fuck the whitehouse!!!! What the hell happened to us. Gutless cowards, scared of whitey, but ready to kill your own brother in this race war for survival. Wake up!!!

Yeah forget the WH, we'll just continue to criticize conditions in the Black community and achieve nothing.

Great Strategy.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Obama cant control people from going out and making derogatory songs.. Luda should have taken a page froM Will. I.Am's book and made something with class.

TRUTH...

Luda went into a tasteless rant....he needs to be smarter with his actions....

make a song but tasteless name calling right now just makes you look like an ass....:smh:

master-ceo

Star
Registered
Damn, I guess Ludacris and Kanye are political figures in the game now and what they say is relevant in the elections. smfh

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Yeah forget the WH, we'll just continue to criticize conditions in the Black community and achieve nothing.

Great Strategy.
Ya know

peeps put too much faith into these loud mouth multi-millionaire rappers
who dont even live in the bitch!

for once rappers need to stay the fuck outta politics and go make a good album or something.

Buffalo Soldier

Support BGOL
Registered
another low life nigga putting his feelings and opinions ahead of Obama's campaign. Don't they know the only thing important in this world is getting Obama elected so we can say we have a black president.

imho Barack should go ahead and renounce all of hip hop and other forms of black entertainment..he can renounce me too, as long as he is our next president.

Thick Johnson

Star
Registered
He is really just a young minded mothafucka.

The kind you cant get mad at cause you never really saw him as being bright anyways.

He starred as himself in the movie Crash...a bitch ass clown ass nigga.

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The News Is Eating This Shit Up. Bill O'reilly Probably Been Waiting For Another Chance To Get At Luda.

soulcontroller

Rising Star
Registered
you acting like Obama can move mountains. whitey still pulling the strings. Like the other cat said should have keep it moving and not even discuss it.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Wow...I'm amazed at the backlash Luda is getting from alotta cats...I guess Chuck D shoulda kept his mouth shut too and Paris...niggas have become cowards...Luda has nothing to do with Obama...they are 2 grown ass men with different agendas...white folks got y'all feeling one should be apologizing for or trying to explain the other's actions just because they are both Black...

desklamp

Star
Registered
Why does it seems like when Obama condemns or make a speech about something it is like the GOSPEL (GHOST SPELL)? Lets not forget he takes a dump like everyone else hopefully on a daily basis.

I hope one of his daughters to don't get caught doing something of the wall. He may put them up for adoption.

lol I'm sayin...Obama condemning every single thing dat goes against da white grain( stone cold truth) is becoming repetitively more pathetic now. Dood IS a fuckin uncle tom. Maybe not in da extreme of cats like Larry Elder, Johnson, or Juan williams, but dis mufucka STAYS tap dancin for dese white folks mayne. Shit's gettin fuckin old and ridiculous now.

smh Nigga is str8 charmin. :hmm:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol I'm sayin...Obama condemning every single thing dat goes against da white grain( stone cold truth) is becoming repetitively more pathetic now. Dood IS a fuckin uncle tom. Maybe not in da extreme of cats like Larry Elder, Johnson, or Juan williams, but dis mufucka STAYS tap dancin for dese white folks mayne. Shit's gettin fuckin old and ridiculous now.

Co-sign. Nobody would've associated him with Ludacris anyway. No comment on the song was needed, so now it looks like Obama is once again, dancing for the white folks. Luda don't have shit to do with the campaign.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I won't go as far as to call him an Uncle Tom but he is losing a lot of respect and I see it becoming easier for McCain to win...Obama is showing no guts...niggas is on some real slave shit right now...ohhhhh don't piss massa off we wants us ah Black president...but at what fukkin cost...

Zodiac

Support BGOL
Registered
Wow...I'm amazed at the backlash Luda is getting from alotta cats...I guess Chuck D shoulda kept his mouth shut too and Paris...niggas have become cowards...Luda has nothing to do with Obama...they are 2 grown ass men with different agendas...white folks got y'all feeling one should be apologizing for or trying to explain the other's actions just because they are both Black...

It's not that, it's the timing. Barack is world-wide now and this isn't a position on the staff at the NAACP; it's basically leader of the "free" world. White America is looking for a reason...any reason, to make him look like some Negro trying to take over THEIR world. And they can't have that.

It's Chess vs. Checkers and Luda's playing tic-tac-toe. Once Obama's in, then talk that loud shit. Until then, the media machine Fox will go after the one base that Obama's having the most trouble with at the moment. It's not about ducking and hiding, it's simple maneuvering. Luda should've done something with more intelligence behind it. Calling people names (like Hillary's base) is not a good look right now.

My 2.

-Z

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
It's not that, it's the timing. Barack is world-wide now and this isn't a position on the staff at the NAACP; it's basically leader of the "free" world. White America is looking for a reason...any reason, to make him look like some Negro trying to take over THEIR world. And they can't have that.

It's Chess vs. Checkers and Luda's playing tic-tac-toe. Once Obama's in, then talk that loud shit. Until then, the media machine Fox will go after the one base that Obama's having the most trouble with at the moment. It's not about ducking and hiding, it's simple maneuvering. Luda should've done something with more intelligence behind it. Calling people names (like Hillary's base) is not a good look right now.

My 2.

-Z

You made my point for me which again is Luda has nothing to do with the campaign...Obama apologizing for/denouncing something he had no real ties to puts him right there on the level of Ludacris so to speak playing tic-tac-toe...I think some of y'all just want to see a President with a Black face at ANY cost...a leader of the "free" world should have a little bit of a spine...no...? No one is saying Obama should "talk shit"...this ain't a pickup game of ball...he's aspiring to be the President...he should act like one and that doesn't consist of apologizing for every little thing that can be deemed offensive to whites...even shit that he is not even remotely responsible for...someone said it best in another thread...he should've said he wasn't aware of the song and dropped the fukkin topic on the goddamn spot...all he's done is given the story credibility and don't be surprised now if more rappers become "political" in an attempt to make a name for themselves now that they've seen the attention this brings...

desklamp

Star
Registered

My 2.

-Z

:rolleyes::angry::hmm: Gotta be da most annoying and most grossly overused phrase in da history of da fuckin English language. Got dayum i'm so fuckin sick n tied of people throwin dat shit around like it's sposed to add some kind of leverage to dere argument. lol fuck outta here wit dat bullshit mayne.

No disrespect to da cat i just quoted but dat phrase is just gettin so insanely played da fuck out right now yo.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:rolleyes::angry::hmm: Gotta be da most annoying and most grossly overused phrase in da history of da fuckin English language. Got dayum i'm so fuckin sick n tied of people throwin dat shit around like it's sposed to add some kind of leverage to dere argument. lol fuck outta here wit dat bullshit mayne.

No disrespect to da cat i just quoted but dat phrase is just gettin so insanely played da fuck out right now yo.

Yeah that shit is played the fukk out...

texast

Star
Registered

Bruh, stop being so narrow minded. Obama can not win being a black president. Remember that we are only 13% of the population. WE can't put him in office. So if someone associated with him says something offensive about blacks or whites or hispanics or anybody, he has to distance himself from that. You think them crackas want to hear niggas talking about painting the whitehouse black? Obama is not going to get into the white house and hook the black people up. He will be a fair president who cares about the concerns of all Americans. The benefit for us will be we'll finally have a person who understands our culture and unique needs within this country. Get off Obama dog. We already got Fox News attacking him constantly and they don't need no help.

Zodiac

Support BGOL
Registered

True, it is overused. But so is "nigga" and no one's slowing that one down. But you know what I'm talkin' about so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll use "it's calculus vs. arithmetic" instead. No need to get so heated, though Desk.

-Z