Now that Wobe has fouled out...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
SIMPLE BITCH swallows

1st off, i thought this conflicted down low attention whore made a whole post about how he wasn't going to come back in this thread... his boyfriend put up some good numbers, and now he's back all geeked up... :smh:

god bless you precious little homosexuals... :lol:

Complex said:
"I was so frustrated by the loss the other night I was going to will us to victory," Bryant said, referring to a 76-74 loss to the Houston Rockets. Bryant scored 24 points in that game -- a total he matched in the first 161/2 minutes against the Mavericks.

"I was very angry, I felt like I wanted to come out and send a message, that we're going to dominate at home," he said. "We're going to hit you, we're going to bring it to you. I wanted to send that message."

"I just felt like I could continue to attack these guys," Bryant said. "It was just determination, take it to them. It's definitely the best scoring game I've ever had."

"We wanted to win the game, the game was in the bag, it was in the refrigerator," Bryant said. "There was no reason for me to go back in."

"It's a great feeling, to do it here at Staples Center in front of our fans -- kind of an early Christmas present to them," Bryant said.

so tell me something... these words don't PROVE WITHOUT DOUBT that tobe is a MYTH and STUPID to boot?

read these QUOTES (thanks for providing the PROOF) and then ask yourself wasn't tobe ANGRY and FRUSTRATED enough to win last march and april down the stretch for the playoffs? :rolleyes:

why didn't he SEND A MESSAGE, or WILL THE FAKERS TO VICTORY last season when they went 1-11 in april? :rolleyes:

FANboys like you will swallow every and anything... :lol:

but rah rah rah, good for you... shovel down the hype because you're too dense to understand the game...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah!

Complex said:
You're comparing him to Tony Delk :confused:

:angry:

i have to agree with the attention whore on this one...

how DARE you compare tobe to tony delk! that's completely inappropriate and unfair to tony delk and his family...

i demand a complete and immediate retraction!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
the bandwagon is filling up again...

RunawaySlave said:
check out tonight's box score for your Lakers
Check out the SHOT distribution....Kobe has SIXTEEN
shots (very good) while there are about 5 others with
9 shots each. One man has less than 25% of the total
shots taken....pretty evenly distributed

true...

you also might point out that ALL of the other starters shot OVER 50% FGA tonight...

but then, tobe's teammates are just a miserable band of untalented hacks, remember? :rolleyes: anybody with a brain knows that tobe is a ONE MAN TEAM... :rolleyes:

especially that sorry bum chris mihm, who went 8-9 FGA tonight... :rolleyes:

RunawaySlave said:
But this game (2nite) can happen 95% of the time. If Kobe LET'S it happen. And the Lakers got more than enough talent
(scoring and otherwise) to make a run at the top teams
in the west

i'd say it could realistically happen 60-65% of the time... tobe's proven himself too stupid to realize the SMART (WINNING) way to play, so smush parker and lamar odom are having to learn when to freeze tobe out of games during critical stretches of play...

question: who will stand up and say RIGHT NOW that the fakers can go 36-20 (or better) the rest of the way this regular season?

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Re: the bandwagon is filling up again...

cranrab said:
i'd say it could realistically happen 60-65% of the time... tobe's proven himself too stupid to realize the SMART (WINNING) way to play

This is a really simple game when you break it on down
to it's essence. One man hogging all the shots equals
4 unhappy, UNproductive players versus equal distribution
or should I say level distribution of shots (20% for the "star")
equals FIVE productive players on the court.

I've been saying this since the EIGHTIES that no one WANTS
to just run up and down the court 100 times and never even
take a shot. Or get the :angry: face when they FINALLY do get a
pass thrown their way and the ball goes through their hands
and hits them in the head (that one's for you Steph).

Like I keep harping on, ANYONE can score the points, given
ample opportunity to shoot the ball. It's the special players
who know how, when, where and why to bring out the best
in the people who surround him

It's human nature (which being on a bball team can teach you
about), that every player wants to feel he's a useful part
of the team

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
RunawaySlave said:
This is EXACTLY what I was talking about. Changing the subject. Where did
the subject of Jordan come into this discussion?? We are not discussing Jordan...or Devean George (I don't know WHERE he came from....a diversionary tactic?), Willie Burton (??) or Dana Barros. I brought up Delk to make a point about
anomalies. That anyone can score points (including the people you mentioned)
YOU however, decided to take the shit into a whole other direction, thus deflecting the point I made and trying to keep the shit going around in a circle. Like we riding a merri-go round or some shit. I don't need it man. I made a point and you ignore it. I, on the other hand deal directly with your statement. The grown up way.

I'm done. This discussion is a waste of my time....see your team when they're home after NOT winning yet another title with your hero

Only one team wins a title. And the Lakers have the second most in the history of basketball :D

So is your team going to win? See that's an example of changing the subject. Not me mentioning Michael Jordan.

Why did I mention Willie Burton and Dana Barros...because they like Tony Delk scored 50 once. Were you shocked when Iverson scored 50 tonight? Apples and oranges.

My Jordan comments were directed at you, because it was a stupid ass point. You all make excuses when Kobe plays good and the Lakers win, then you run up in this topic when he does something you all don't like. Like this bitchlike topic in the first place. Dude would have to average a triple double for you all to be satisfied. If he shot 50% you all would complain about him not shooting 60%. I think you don't understand my point, because you're not intelligent enough too :confused:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

cranrab said:
true...

you also might point out that ALL of the other starters shot OVER 50% FGA tonight...

but then, tobe's teammates are just a miserable band of untalented hacks, remember? :rolleyes: anybody with a brain knows that tobe is a ONE MAN TEAM... :rolleyes:

No, people said the rest of the team is inconsistent. It's nice how you change comments, to actually make it seem like you're making a point.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
RunawaySlave said:
I love this.....
Minutes after typing all this gobbledy gook I typed
some EVIDENCE (of things clearly seen)

Havoc....check out tonight's box score for your Lakers
Check out the SHOT distribution....Kobe has SIXTEEN
shots (very good) while there are about 5 others with
9 shots each. One man has less than 25% of the total
shots taken....pretty evenly distributed

Now check out the final score. Lakers by 16....This is a much
more attainable goal than Kobe scoring 62 a night right??

If Kobe could get that statline he had in his 62 point game
(18-31 FGs, 22-25 FTs), then yeah, they would be very
successful as a team, but we know that's not gonna
happen much. Why?? Because it's an anomaly, just like I said

But this game (2nite) can happen 95% of the time. If Kobe LET'S
it happen. And the Lakers got more than enough talent
(scoring and otherwise) to make a run at the top teams
in the west

Yeah, that's because the rest of the team was making their shots :rolleyes:

Check out the games I posted where he shot over 30 times and they won.

Why don't you check up the point production of Smush, Mihm, Odom, Kwame and Walton for the whole season instead of one game :rolleyes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: SIMPLE BITCH swallows

cranrab said:
1st off, i thought this conflicted down low attention whore made a whole post about how he wasn't going to come back in this thread... his boyfriend put up some good numbers, and now he's back all geeked up... :smh:

god bless you precious little homosexuals... :lol:

so tell me something... these words don't PROVE WITHOUT DOUBT that tobe is a MYTH and STUPID to boot?

read these QUOTES (thanks for providing the PROOF) and then ask yourself wasn't tobe ANGRY and FRUSTRATED enough to win last march and april down the stretch for the playoffs? :rolleyes:

why didn't he SEND A MESSAGE, or WILL THE FAKERS TO VICTORY last season when they went 1-11 in april? :rolleyes:

FANboys like you will swallow every and anything... :lol:

but rah rah rah, good for you... shovel down the hype because you're too dense to understand the game...

Do you actually read the shit you type little boy :confused:

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered

cranrab said:
true...

i'd say it could realistically happen 60-65% of the time... tobe's proven himself too stupid to realize the SMART (WINNING) way to play, so smush parker and lamar odom are having to learn when to freeze tobe out of games during critical stretches of play...

question: who will stand up and say RIGHT NOW that the fakers can go 36-20 (or better) the rest of the way this regular season?

That point about Chris Mihm is actually a good observation. If he (as well as other players on the team) could take more shots (and actually make them), then the Lakers would probably stand a far better chance of winning their games. As a Lakers' fan, I'm tired of seeing people go 5-9 one night, then 1-5 the next, then 2-9 after that. It's ridiculously inconsistent, and inexcusable.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
general observations from heat v. fakers

sasha vujacic is the 2ND worst euro on the current active fakers squad...

antoine walker, james posey, and udonis haslem all have some value to the miami heat, but they are ALL expendable...antoine walker and james posey played UNintelligent and CARELESS basketball today...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: general observations from heat v. fakers

cranrab said:
sasha vujacic is the 2ND worst euro on the current active fakers squad...

I agree. Vlade Divac can't be any worse than their current scouts for european players. I never saw a player who is supposed to be an outside shooter, who was so pitiful from the outside. I don't understand it. Actually I think he is the worse. Medevenko can at least shoot. If you aren't quick, don't play D...and can't shoot...you're not an NBA caliber player.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
tobe's MYTHBUSTING performance today (heat v. fakers)

FIRST MYTH: TOBE CAN PLAY DEFENSE

any fool who actually has swallowed this load of crap AT ANY TIME DURING tobe's career is a clown...

if you need proof, watch the Q1 and Q4 again and see that tobe was helpless against dwyane wade's penetration and could not stop his dribble EVEN ONCE.

if you require more proof, watch the last few minutes of Q3 and see how gary payton took advantage of tobe's inability to stay with his defensive assignment

if you require further proof, watch the final minutes of Q4 and see how coach riley ran FOUR CONSECUTIVE screen rolls on tobe because he knew the lazy bitch would play passive and go under the screens...

and, if you're a glutton and want another example, watch how could not deny dwyane wade the critical inbounds pass in the final seconds of Q4...

let's review the checklist: can't DENY, can't defend PICK ROLL, can't defend PENETRATION...

SECOND MYTH: TOBE IS A CLUTCH PLAYER

no, but seriously, 12-30 IS pretty clutch... isn't it? :rolleyes:

actually, tobe was 2-6 FGAs and 0-2 FTAs with 2 PFs in Q4... yeah, he's a SERIOUS contributor down the stretch when the fakers need him the most... :rolleyes:

THIRD MYTH: THE FAKERS STARTERS NOT NAMED TOBE ARE INEFFECTUAL/UNRELIABLE/CAN'T TRUST 'EM

let's turn the reliable and infallible +/- to see what happened down the stretch... let's start in Q4 with the fakers trailing by 8 pts...

(9:21) [MIA 80-72] Payton Driving Layup: Made (18 PTS)
(9:08) [LAL 74-80] Odom Layup Shot: Made (11 PTS) Assist: Bryant (4 AST)
(9:08) [MIA] Mourning Foul: Shooting (3 PF)
(9:08) [LAL] Odom Free Throw 1 of 1 missed
(9:06) [MIA] Mourning Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)
(8:54) [MIA] Wade Jump Shot: Missed
(8:52) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:3 Def:11)
(8:41) [LAL] Parker Hook Shot: Missed Block: Mourning (4 BLK)
(8:40) [LAL] Team Rebound
(8:40) [MIA] Mourning Foul: Personal (4 PF)
(8:30) [LAL] George Jump Shot: Missed
(8:28) [MIA] Wade Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)
(8:23) [LAL] Bryant Foul: Personal (4 PF)
(8:23) [MIA] Wade Free Throw 1 of 2 missed
(8:23) [MIA] Team Rebound
(8:23) [MIA 81-74] Wade Free Throw 2 of 2 (15 PTS)
(8:08) [LAL 76-81] Mihm Jump Shot: Made (9 PTS) Assist: Bryant (5 AST)
(7:51) [MIA] Wade Driving Layup: Missed
(7:49) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:3 Def:12)
(7:40) [LAL] Mihm
(7:38) [MIA] Kapono Rebound (Off:0 Def:2)
(7:29) [MIA] Payton Turnover: Bad Pass (1 TO)
(7:29) [MIA] Mourning Substitution replaced by O'Neal
(7:17) [LAL] Mihm Turnover: Lost Ball Possession (4 TO)
(7:03) [MIA 83-76] Wade Jump Shot: Made (17 PTS)
(7:03) [LAL] Odom Foul: Shooting (3 PF)
(7:03) [MIA] Kapono Substitution replaced by Posey
(7:03) [MIA] Walker Substitution replaced by Haslem
(7:03) [MIA] Wade Free Throw 1 of 1 missed
(7:02) [LAL] George Rebound (Off:1 Def:1)
(6:49) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(6:47) [LAL] George Rebound (Off:2 Def:1)
(6:45) [LAL] George Turnover: Lost Ball (2 TO) Steal: Payton (2 ST)
(6:42) [MIA] Payton Hook Shot: Missed Block: Bryant (2 BLK)
(6:40) [MIA] Haslem Rebound (Off:2 Def:3)
(6:37) [MIA] Wade Turnover: Bad Pass (2 TO)
(6:24) [LAL 78-83] Bryant Turnaround Jump: Made (35 PTS) Assist: Odom (5 AST)
(6:05) [MIA] Wade Jump Shot: Missed Block: George (3 BLK)
(6:03) [LAL] Bryant Rebound (Off:2 Def:5)
(6:01) [MIA] Haslem Foul: Shooting (3 PF)
(6:01) [LAL] Bryant Free Throw 1 of 2 missed
(6:01) [LAL] Team Rebound
(6:01) [LAL] Bryant Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
(6:00) [MIA] O'Neal Rebound (Off:4 Def:11)
(5:35) [MIA] O'Neal Turnover: Lost Ball (6 TO) Steal: George (1 ST)
(5:29) [LAL] Parker Turnover: Lost Ball Possession (2 TO)
(5:29) Timeout: Official
(5:16) [MIA] Wade Driving Layup: Missed
(5:14) [LAL] George Rebound (Off:2 Def:2)
(4:55) [LAL] Mihm
(4:53) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:4 Def:12)
(4:51) [LAL 80-83] Odom Jump Shot: Made (13 PTS)
(4:31) [MIA] O'Neal Layup Shot: Missed Block: Odom (2 BLK)
(4:29) [LAL] Bryant Rebound (Off:2 Def:6)
(4:25) [LAL 82-83] Parker Layup Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Bryant (6 AST)
(4:25) [MIA] Haslem Foul: Shooting (4 PF)
(4:25) [LAL 83-83] Parker Free Throw 1 of 1 (7 PTS)

what do you know, those amazing underachievers battled back to tie erase the opponent's lead... AGAIN... :cool:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
tobe MYTHBUSTING part 2

tobe uttered some incredibly STUPID post game comments after putting up numbers against the mavericks. see below:

"I was so frustrated by the loss the other night I was going to will us to victory," Bryant said, referring to a 76-74 loss to the Houston Rockets.

oh, so tobe wasn't sufficiently FRUSTRATED to WILL THE FAKERS TO VICTORY today, right? :smh:

"I was very angry, I felt like I wanted to come out and send a message, that we're going to dominate at home," he said. "We're going to hit you, we're going to bring it to you. I wanted to send that message."

oh, so what was the message today, tobe? i know, the same as usual:

"i'm not capable of playing D, so i won't"

"i'll hijack the O by jacking up 15 or 16 shots in the 1st half, thereby depriving my teammates of touches and making it more difficult for them to warm up and get into any rhythm"

"i'll gladly allow coach jackson to continue to pad my stats by shooting Ts, when other players could surely use that open look to bolster their confidence"

did tobe IMPOSE HIS WILL on the game today? let's take a look at the last couple minutes of the game... fakers teammate devean george hit a clutch 3 to give the fakers the lead:

(2:06) [LAL 91-89] George Jump Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Parker (4 AST)
(1:58) [MIA] Team Timeout: Regular
(1:50) [MIA] Wade Driving Layup: Missed
(1:49) [MIA 91-91] O'Neal Tip Shot: Made (18 PTS)
(1:49) [MIA] O'Neal Rebound (Off:5 Def:11)
(1:29) [MIA] O'Neal Foul: Personal (4 PF)
(1:29) [LAL] Odom Free Throw 1 of 2 missed
(1:29) [LAL] Team Rebound
(1:29) [LAL 92-91] Odom Free Throw 2 of 2 (14 PTS)
(1:09) [MIA] Posey Jump Shot: Missed
(1:07) [MIA] O'Neal Rebound (Off:6 Def:11)
(1:05) [MIA 94-92] Payton Jump Shot: Made (21 PTS) Assist: O'Neal (3 AST)
(0:41) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed
(0:38) [MIA] Haslem Rebound (Off:3 Def:4)
(0:18) [MIA] Team Timeout: Short
(0:14) [MIA] Wade Jump Shot: Missed
(0:14) [MIA] Haslem Rebound (Off:4 Def:4)
(0:13) [MIA] Haslem Tip Shot: Missed
(0:12) [MIA] Team Rebound
(0:12) [MIA] O'Neal Substitution replaced by Williams
(0:12) [LAL] Bryant Foul: Personal (5 PF)
(0:12) [MIA] Wade Free Throw 1 of 2 missed
(0:12) [MIA] Team Rebound
(0:12) [MIA 95-92] Wade Free Throw 2 of 2 (18 PTS)
(0:12) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(0:12) [LAL] Mihm Substitution replaced by Walton
(0:02) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(0:02) [MIA] Posey Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)
(0:02) [LAL] Walton Foul: Personal (1 PF)
(0:02) [MIA 96-92] Posey Free Throw 1 of 2 (7 PTS)
(0:02) [MIA 97-92] Posey Free Throw 2 of 2 (8 PTS)
(0:00) End Period

truly impressive... :rolleyes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: tobe MYTHBUSTING part 2

We're going to work on you getting a life in 2006 right?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

cranrab said:
FIRST MYTH: TOBE CAN PLAY DEFENSE:

Im glad someone else pointed this out...

Like I said in my post on BGOL...Wobe's defense sucks. It got comical after a while the amount of times that Dwyane Wade was beating him off the dribble. Not only does his on the ball D suck, but just like you said, so does his denial D, how he defends pick and rolls, and his off the ball D sucks (I saw him looking directly at his man multiple times with his back turned away from the ball. How does he think he is playing effective Team D when he is only seeing 25% of the court? :confused: )

The lakers need to decrease his minutes to 25 to 28 a game and give the bulk of his minutes to luke walton and deavean george.

A few other things I noticed in the game...

Smush Parker was consistently getting beat off the dribble by J will in the first qt (I think he had 12 or 13 in the period)

The lakers transition D is non existent.

G.P. has been playing too long to get backdoored by Wobe like that 3 to 4 times in that game.

Von Wafer (who I still dont know how he got drafted being he was one of the softer ACC guards) pulled a Wobe going 0-2 from the field in less than a minute of play.

O'Neal wasnt finishing on O as strong as he usually does? What do you think is the problem? Conditioning (I even saw a couple of people on BGOL say that other than last season, Shaq hasnt been in shape since 1999 - Obviously these guys have never set foot on a basketball court before :confused: )

D. Wade has got to stop getting baited by shot/head fakes so much and leaving his feet on D.

Why does it seem like 50% or more of the time Wobe passes the ball, he is leaving his feet/jumping in the air? I guess thats what they teach in Euro fundamentals :smh:

Complex said:

You can also school everyone on knowledge of the game because its obvious you are the only one that knows what he is talking about in this thread. :rolleyes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Who can't Wade beat off the dribble? Kobe was constantly getting beat off the dribble? Wade was 5 - 15 and scored 18 points? He averages 26. He's overrated too right?

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
can you help me?

Complex said:

most people would pay to have my PROFESSIONAL life for just 1 day, son...

and BTW, my basketball expertise gets me paid $1800-$2700 PER GAME... don't get jealous because you can't keep up...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

XF,

right you are regarding tobe's poor habit of always attempting passes after leaving his feet... but then, i'm sure everyone on this board learned that doing that is POOR BASKETBALL when they were in junior high school, right? :rolleyes:

Complex said:
Who can't Wade beat off the dribble?

so this rationalization is the best you can come up with to defend tobe's LACK of D? :smh:

Complex said:
Kobe was constantly getting beat off the dribble?

YES. did i stutter? stop stalling. the PROOF you always crave is on the video... did tobe stop even ONE attempt at dwyane wade's dribble penetration? or did unlucky teammates brian cook, chris mihm and kwame brown have to absorb the PFs and facials on his behalf?

you DO understand that dribble penetration BY TOBE's MAN broke down the fakers TEAM D, don't you? oh i forgot, you're wearing the cape right now...

Complex said:
Wade was 5 - 15 and scored 18 points? He averages 26. He's overrated too right?

YES, box score reader, dwyane wade was 5-15 FGAs and 8-13 FTAs... you might be interested to know that dwyane wade played < 30 minutes, which is FEWER minutes than SUB GP and < 2 minutes more than SUB antoine walker...

so sad that you refuse to face FACTS and what is apparent on the video... box score summaries tell the whole story, huh? :smh:

you have a fanatical LOVE for tobe :puke: , which compels you to defend (and sometimes not even acknowledge) his OBVIOUS flaws...

i have LOVE for the GAME OF BASKETBALL

you are content to be blissfully ignorant, and i applaud you in your choice to live the unexamined life...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
MYTHBUSTERS part 3

MYTH: TOBE IS A CLUTCH PLAYER

sheep that read box scores and watch highlights on ESPN foolishly believe the myth that tobe is a clutch player... i do concede that tobe has and does on occasion hit BIG shots... but that in and of itself does not mean that tobe is CLUTCH...

what the sheep don't understand is that if a player ATTEMPTS 164 LAST SECOND SHOTS, SOME of them are bound to be game winners...

let's look at PROOF of what tobe did at the end of regulation against the heat:

(0:12) [MIA 95-92] Wade Free Throw 2 of 2 (18 PTS)
(0:12) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(0:12) [LAL] Mihm Substitution replaced by Walton
(0:02) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(0:02) [MIA] Posey Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)
(0:02) [LAL] Walton Foul: Personal (1 PF)
(0:02) [MIA 96-92] Posey Free Throw 1 of 2 (7 PTS)
(0:02) [MIA 97-92] Posey Free Throw 2 of 2 (8 PTS)

hmmm... NOT CLUTCH there

how 'bout tonight against the wizards?

(1:26) [LAL 91-94] Bryant Jump Shot: Made (31 PTS)
(1:05) [WAS] Jamison Jump Shot: Missed
(1:04) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)
(0:41) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed
(0:39) [WAS] Arenas Rebound (Off:1 Def:6)
(0:16) [WAS] Arenas Turnover: Traveling (4 TO)
(0:16) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(0:16) [WAS] Butler Substitution replaced by Jeffries
(0:16) [WAS] Atkins Substitution replaced by Daniels
(0:16) [LAL] Brown Substitution replaced by Cook
(0:05) [LAL] Bryant Turnover: Bad Pass (5 TO) Steal: Booth (2 ST)

hmmm... NOT CLUTCH there either...

:lol:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Bump The Truth

originally posted on 12/8

cranrab said:
the fakers can manage/tolerate < 10 of tobe's FGATOs, but if he has > 25 FGAs, the team is going to suffer and lose... PERIOD...

what happened yesterday and today?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: can you help me?

cranrab said:
most people would pay to have my PROFESSIONAL life for just 1 day, son...

and BTW, my basketball expertise gets me paid $1800-$2700 PER GAME... don't get jealous because you can't keep up...

Great you play in the WNBA, it explains your bitch like behavior

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

cranrab said:
XF,

right you are regarding tobe's poor habit of always attempting passes after leaving his feet... but then, i'm sure everyone on this board learned that doing that is POOR BASKETBALL when they were in junior high school, right? :rolleyes:

so this rationalization is the best you can come up with to defend tobe's LACK of D? :smh:

YES. did i stutter? stop stalling. the PROOF you always crave is on the video... did tobe stop even ONE attempt at dwyane wade's dribble penetration? or did unlucky teammates brian cook, chris mihm and kwame brown have to absorb the PFs and facials on his behalf?

you DO understand that dribble penetration BY TOBE's MAN broke down the fakers TEAM D, don't you? oh i forgot, you're wearing the cape right now...

YES, box score reader, dwyane wade was 5-15 FGAs and 8-13 FTAs... you might be interested to know that dwyane wade played < 30 minutes, which is FEWER minutes than SUB GP and < 2 minutes more than SUB antoine walker...

so sad that you refuse to face FACTS and what is apparent on the video... box score summaries tell the whole story, huh? :smh:

you have a fanatical LOVE for tobe :puke: , which compels you to defend (and sometimes not even acknowledge) his OBVIOUS flaws...

i have LOVE for the GAME OF BASKETBALL

you are content to be blissfully ignorant, and i applaud you in your choice to live the unexamined life...

How many assist did Wade have with all this penetration?

So it's acceptable to shoot 5 for 15 if you play less than 30 minutes? So going 8 for 25 would have been better huh?

Kobe doesn't jump passing, he jumps when he's trying for a shot...then he passes, because the defender has the position.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
you still wouldn't make the cut

Complex said:
Great you play in the WNBA, it explains your bitch like behavior

sorry son, the sister league wasn't around until well after my playing days were over... but the young women that play in the WNBA are still FAR more knowledgeable than you...

but i do have to thank you for idea of marketing my talents to WNBA teams as well... just don't know if they could afford the bill...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
tobe MYTHBUSTING part 2

Complex said:
How many assist did Wade have with all this penetration?

i am grateful for these replies, because with each one you make, you adeptly illustrate just how blaringly ignorant you really are about basketball...

while assists would be JUST ONE category that would benefit from dribble penetration, so would FGAs and FTAs... how many trips to the stripe did dwyane wade get, dunce?

if you actually WATCHED games, you might also see that tobe's teammates have to absorb PFs for his poor D... that negatively impacts their play and minutes on the floor... something box score readers like yourself don't/can't consider while you're muttering nonsense about inconsistent teammates...

:smh:

Complex said:
So it's acceptable to shoot 5 for 15 if you play less than 30 minutes?

simply stated, YES, dullard... it's even acceptable to go 5-15 FGAs if you play 48 minutes... the answer lies FAR BEYOND your capability to reason, so i'll assist you...

you see, IF the shots taken are GOOD shots (frontcourt teammates in rebounding posiition, backcourt teammates prepared for transition D, D out of alignment, appropriate shot given tempo and score of game, etc), then the COST of the shot is small when missed...

in other words, dwyane wade's 10 missed FGAs didn't have a significant negative COST to the miami heat, because they were mostly high percentage FGAs taken WITHIN the scheme of the O...for example, dwyane wade's 10 missed FGAs = ZERO points for the fakers

on the other hand, ALMOST ALL of tobe's shots are POOR shots, with HIGH negative COST... tobe is an inefficient shooter, and as such, his missed FGAs turn into TOs and points for the opponents... what was it tobe gave the heat? 20+ TOs that game? for example, tobe's missed FGAs = 8 points for the heat... what was the margin of victory again?

Complex said:
Kobe doesn't jump passing, he jumps when he's trying for a shot...then he passes, because the defender has the position.

yeah... say, i've been meaning to ask you... where'd you sign up for your membership to that club for people that believe the sun revolves around the earth? and the one that says the earth is flat?

Last edited:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
damn that sorry bunch of inconsistent cast-offs

that band-aid group of no-talent rejects masquerading as the fakers, (also known as tobe + 4) just went 12-14 FGAs in Q1 against the grizzlies...

:lol: @ the simple minded band wagon fakers fans who don't understand basketball...

when tobe doesn't dominate the O and hijack the fakers, the real players function remarkably well, huh?

also, early +/- PROVES that the fakers lead would be larger if not for tobe's errant play ALREADY after only 1 Q... :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

cranrab said:
simply stated, YES, dullard... it's even acceptable to go 5-15 FGAs if you play 48 minutes... the answer lies FAR BEYOND your capability to reason, so i'll assist you...

you see, IF the shots taken are GOOD shots (frontcourt teammates in rebounding posiition, backcourt teammates prepared for transition D, D out of alignment, appropriate shot given tempo and score of game, etc), then the COST of the shot is small when missed...

in other words, dwyane wade's 10 missed FGAs didn't have a significant negative COST to the miami heat, because they were mostly high percentage FGAs taken WITHIN the scheme of the O...for example, dwyane wade's 10 missed FGAs = ZERO points for the fakers

When you posted this response did you think it was a good reply? Did you get elbowed in the head too much or something? Been smelling too many jockstraps :confused:

I think this applies to you btw...
i am grateful for these replies, because with each one you make, you adeptly(beside this word, because you misused it) illustrate just how blaringly ignorant you really are about basketball... :smh:

What team did you play for in the NBA? What team do you coach for? You know so much about basketball right :smh: You know you're not supposed to jump when passing? You're an All Star? Future Hall of Famer?

BTW I have two former NBA players in my family, who have four NBA championship rings between them. One is an announcer and the other is in a front office position. So your bragging about making $2,000 is :lol:

Damn I hate dudes with bitchlike tendencies. Fuckin Al Bundy ass clown. You're obsessed with Kobe like chicks are with Ashanti. Damn single mothers fuckin up young men. :(

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: damn that sorry bunch of inconsistent cast-offs

cranrab said:
that band-aid group of no-talent rejects masquerading as the fakers, (also known as tobe + 4) just went 12-14 FGAs in Q1 against the grizzlies...

:lol: @ the simple minded band wagon fakers fans who don't understand basketball...

when tobe doesn't dominate the O and hijack the fakers, the real players function remarkably well, huh?

also, early +/- PROVES that the fakers lead would be larger if not for tobe's errant play ALREADY after only 1 Q... :smh:

Don't you have some sweat to clean up?

So you're going to give a quarter by quarter update now :confused:

Was your sister the girl Kobe fucked in the hotel room :confused:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Complex said:
You know you're not supposed to jump when passing?

YES, you're NOT supposed to jump to pass... it's called getting caught in the air, and it's a bad habit picked up by elementary school level players... good players should be broken of the habit by junior high school... :smh:

Complex said:
BTW I have two former NBA players in my family, who have four NBA championship rings between them.

so which 1 of the barry brothers are you? brent? jon? scooter? or are you 1 of the crackhead nieces that come running with their hands out every christmas and birthday?

i seen it all, now... sammy lunchmeat said IN MY FAMILY... :lol: SO WHAT?

what do people in your family tree with ALLEGED playing ability have to do with YOUR REAL basketball knowledge?

Complex said:
One is an announcer and the other is in a front office position.

AGAIN, SO? are you somehow suggesting that the announcer's ALLEGED knowledge :rolleyes: is IN you? or the other in the ALLEGED front office position? what does their ALLEGED knowledge have to do with YOUR appalling lack of basketball knowledge?

Complex said:
So your bragging about making $2,000 is :lol:

i was hardly bragging... i made a very comfortable living in the home entertainment business, and offer my analytical services as a favor to those who are looking for something far superior to superficial traditional scouting services...

i never stated how many games i work for the stipend... i know you're not aware of it, but there are 30 teams in the league now, each playing 82 games... i doubt you can perform the necessary math, but also remember that i work WHEN I WANT TO WORK... moreover, my travel, transportation, meals, and accomodations are paid for...

Complex said:
Damn I hate dudes with bitchlike tendencies.

so do i... oh wait a minute, you're the down low quimby trick that did his gay "I'M LEAVING" announcement only to return hours later... :rolleyes:

tell you what, loosen the cape, put down the feather boa, and go join your homosexual twinkies on BGOL, ok?

stay out the grown folks conversation, because you're clearly NOT qualified to discuss basketball here...

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
HA! i see the cupcake doesn't like being called out...

Complex said:
Don't you have some sweat to clean up?

So you're going to give a quarter by quarter update now :confused:

Was your sister the girl Kobe fucked in the hotel room :confused:

what's the matter girl, you all heated because your idolatry of a fraud can't beat out the TRUTH and the FACTS?

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
SIMPLE BITCH ecstatic: tobe scores 45!

hey genius! your boyfriend tobe scored 45 points tonight! i know you're excited, but you should STOP reading here, because REAL basketball with REAL facts are about to be discussed, and i know you want NOTHING to do with that...

so as mentioned above, the fakers WISELY limited tobe to 4-13 (30%) FGAs at halftime... guess what? the fakers had an 8 point lead...

but then something happened... tobe went 9-24 FGAs in the SECOND HALF! :lol:

for you fakers fans that have difficulty with simple math, i'll help you out: tobe ended up going 13-37 (35%) FGAs for the game... can you guess the outcome? that's right, the fakers lost...

but what do you expect when 1 player gives the opponent 24 opportunities for a change of possession?

H, take a look at the +/- for the 2nd half and see how the fakers lost their lead and eventually the game:

3rd Period
(11:35) [MEM] Battier Jump Shot: Missed
(11:35) [MEM] Team Rebound
(11:35) [MEM] Team Turnover: 24 Second Violation ( TO)
(11:20) [LAL] George Jump Shot: Missed
(11:17) [MEM] E. Jones Rebound (Off:0 Def:1)
(11:09) [MEM] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Missed
(11:07) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)
(10:51) [LAL] Mihm Jump Shot: Missed
(10:47) [MEM] Stoudamire Rebound (Off:0 Def:2)
(10:41) [MEM 48-54] Stoudamire Layup Shot: Made (14 PTS)
(10:21) [LAL] Mihm Turnover: Offensive Goaltending (1 TO)
(10:00) [MEM] Gasol Jump Shot: Missed
(9:58) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:0 Def:10)
(9:53) [LAL] Bryant Foul: Offensive (1 PF)
(9:53) [LAL] Bryant Turnover: Foul (1 TO)
(9:40) [LAL] Bryant Foul: Shooting (2 PF)
(9:40) Timeout: Official
(9:40) [LAL] Bryant Substitution replaced by Wafer
(9:40) [MEM 49-54] Miller Free Throw 1 of 2 (5 PTS)
(9:40) [MEM 50-54] Miller Free Throw 2 of 2
(6 PTS)
(9:29) [MEM] E. Jones Foul: Personal (3 PF)
(9:14) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed
(9:12) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:2 Def:3)
(8:57) [LAL] Wafer Jump Shot: Missed
(8:54) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:6)
(8:40) [MEM] Battier Jump Shot: Missed
(8:39) [LAL] Team Rebound
(8:28) [LAL] Odom Foul: Offensive (2 PF)
(8:28) [LAL] Odom Turnover: Foul (3 TO)
(8:13) [MEM] Miller Jump Shot: Missed
(8:10) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:2 Def:4)
(7:50) [LAL 57-50] Odom Jump Shot: Made (8 PTS)
(7:26) [MEM 52-57] Gasol Layup Shot: Made (8 PTS) Assist: Battier (2 AST)
(7:04) [LAL] Parker Jump Shot: Missed
(7:02) [LAL] Wafer Rebound (Off:1 Def:0)
(7:01) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(7:01) [LAL] Wafer Substitution replaced by Bryant
(6:54) [MEM] Miller Foul: Personal (3 PF)
(6:45) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(6:43) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:7)
(6:22) [MEM 54-57] E. Jones Jump Shot: Made
(12 PTS)
(6:00) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed
(5:58) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:3 Def:4)
(5:54) [LAL] Mihm Turnover: Lost Ball Out of Bounds (2 TO)
(5:40) [LAL] Bryant Foul: Shooting (3 PF)
(5:40) [MEM 55-57] E. Jones Free Throw 1 of 2 (13 PTS)
(5:40) [MEM 56-57] E. Jones Free Throw 2 of 2
(14 PTS)
(5:27) [LAL 60-56] Bryant Jump Shot: Made (19 PTS) Assist: Parker (2 AST)
(5:06) [MEM] Gasol Layup Shot: Missed Block: Mihm (1 BLK)
(5:03) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:0 Def:11)
(5:00) [LAL] Parker Layup Shot: Missed
(4:59) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:8)
(4:52) [LAL] George Foul: Personal (2 PF)
(4:41) [MEM] Miller Layup Shot: Missed Block: Mihm (2 BLK)
(4:39) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:0 Def:12)
(4:33) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed Block: Gasol (1 BLK)
(4:31) [MEM] Battier Rebound (Off:2 Def:3)
(4:16) [MEM 58-60] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Made (16 PTS)
(3:51) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(3:48) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:1 Def:12)
(3:43) [LAL 63-58] Bryant Jump Shot: Made (22 PTS) Assist: Parker (3 AST)
(3:22) [MEM] Gasol Jump Shot: Missed Block: Odom (1 BLK)
(3:19) [LAL] Bryant Rebound (Off:2 Def:3)
(3:16) [LAL 66-58] Bryant Jump Shot: Made (25 PTS) Assist: Parker (4 AST)
(3:14) [MEM] Team Timeout: Regular
(3:05) [LAL] Odom Foul: Personal (3 PF)
(2:54) [LAL] Mihm Foul: Shooting (2 PF)
(2:54) [MEM 59-66] Gasol Free Throw 1 of 2 (9 PTS)
(2:54) [MEM 60-66] Gasol Free Throw 2 of 2 (10 PTS)
(2:42) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(2:40) [LAL] Team Rebound
(2:31) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(2:29) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:9)
(2:12) [MEM 63-66] E. Jones Jump Shot: Made
(17 PTS) Assist: Stoudamire (6 AST)
(2:03) [MEM] E. Jones Foul: Personal (4 PF)
(1:54) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(1:52) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:10)
(1:42) [MEM] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Missed
(1:40) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:2 Def:2)
(1:33) [MEM 66-66] Miller Jump Shot: Made
(9 PTS) Assist: Stoudamire (7 AST)
(1:06) [MEM] Battier Foul: Shooting (2 PF)
(1:06) [LAL 67-66] Bryant Free Throw 1 of 2 (26 PTS)
(1:06) [LAL] Bryant Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
(1:05) [MEM] Team Rebound
(0:49) [MEM] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Missed
(0:47) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:1 Def:13)
(0:33) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(0:31) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:11)
(0:16) [MEM] E. Jones Jump Shot: Missed
(0:13) [MEM] Gasol Tip Shot: Missed
(0:13) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:3 Def:2)
(0:11) [LAL] George Rebound (Off:2 Def:2)
(0:00) [LAL] Bryant Layup Shot: Missed
(0:00) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:12)

so how many of tobe's GARBAGE FGAs LEAD DIRECTLY TO OPPONENT SCORES? :puke:

let's move on to Q4 with the halftime lead almost gone:

4th Period
(11:42) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed
(11:40) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:3 Def:3)
(11:18) [MEM] Team Turnover: 24 Second Violation ( TO)
(11:03) [LAL 69-66] Bryant Jump Shot: Made (28 PTS) Assist: Vujacic (1 AST)
(10:40) [MEM] Miller Jump Shot: Missed
(10:38) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:4 Def:3)
(10:33) [MEM 68-69] Gasol Driving Layup: Made (12 PTS)
(10:12) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(10:10) [LAL] Walton Rebound (Off:2 Def:2)
(10:08) [LAL 71-68] Bryant Jump Shot: Made (30 PTS) Assist: Walton (2 AST)
(10:08) [MEM] Battier Foul: Shooting (3 PF)
(10:08) [MEM] E. Jones Substitution replaced by D. Jones
(10:08) [LAL 72-68] Bryant Free Throw 1 of 1 (31 PTS)
(9:48) [MEM] Miller Foul: Offensive (4 PF)
(9:48) [MEM] Miller Turnover: Foul (1 TO)
(9:36) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed
(9:34) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:13)
(9:30) [MEM 70-72] Gasol Slam Dunk Shot: Made (14 PTS) Assist: Burks (2 AST)
(9:06) [LAL 74-70] Bryant Running Jump: Made (33 PTS)
(8:56) [MEM] Burks Turnover: Bad Pass (1 TO) Steal: Vujacic (1 ST)
(8:56) [MEM] Burks Foul: Loose Ball (1 PF)
(8:56) Timeout: Official
(8:45) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(8:45) [MEM] Team Rebound
(8:45) [LAL] Brown Foul: Loose Ball (3 PF)
(8:24) [LAL] Bryant Foul: Flagrant Type 1 (4 PF)
(8:24) [MEM 71-74] Miller Free Throw Flagrant 2 of 2 (10 PTS)
(8:24) [MEM 72-74] Miller Free Throw Flagrant 1 of 1
(11 PTS)
(8:11) [MEM] Burks Jump Shot: Missed
(8:10) [LAL] Team Rebound
(8:10) [MEM] Burks Substitution replaced by Stoudamire
(8:01) [MEM] Miller Foul: Personal (5 PF)
(8:01) [MEM] Miller Substitution replaced by E. Jones
(7:52) [MEM] Battier Foul: Personal (4 PF)
(7:52) [LAL] Odom Substitution replaced by George
(7:40) [LAL 76-72] Walton Jump Shot: Made (5 PTS) Assist: Vujacic (2 AST)
(7:18) [MEM 74-76] D. Jones Driving Layup: Made (4 PTS)
(6:56) [LAL] Vujacic Jump Shot: Missed
(6:54) [MEM] D. Jones Rebound (Off:0 Def:2)
(6:45) [MEM] E. Jones Jump Shot: Missed
(6:45) [LAL] Team Rebound
(6:45) [MEM] Battier Foul: Loose Ball (5 PF)
(6:45) [LAL 77-74] Walton Free Throw 1 of 2 (6 PTS)
(6:45) [MEM] Battier Substitution replaced by Warrick
(6:45) [LAL] Walton Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
(6:44) [MEM] Warrick Rebound (Off:0 Def:2)
(6:36) [LAL] Vujacic Foul: Personal (3 PF)
(6:23) [MEM] E. Jones Jump Shot: Missed
(6:21) [LAL] Vujacic Rebound (Off:0 Def:1)
(6:16) [LAL 79-74] George Slam Dunk Shot: Made (15 PTS) Assist: Walton (3 AST)
(6:00) [MEM] Fratello Foul: Technical (0 PF)
(6:00) [LAL 80-74] Bryant Free Throw Technical (34 PTS)
(6:00) [MEM] E. Jones Foul: Technical (4 PF)
(6:00) [MEM] E. Jones Ejection: Other

so without STARTER eddie jones on the floor, and the fakers playing at HOME, the game should've been easier, right? continue on:

(6:00) [MEM] E. Jones Substitution replaced by Miller
(6:00) [LAL 81-74] Bryant Free Throw Technical (35 PTS)
(5:45) [MEM] D. Jones Turnover: Stepped out of Bounds (3 TO)
(5:45) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(5:45) [MEM] Warrick Substitution replaced by Battier
(5:28) [LAL] Walton Turnover: Stepped out of Bounds (1 TO)
(5:15) [MEM 76-81] D. Jones Jump Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Stoudamire (8 AST)
(4:53) [MEM] D. Jones Foul: Personal (4 PF)
(4:53) [LAL 82-76] Bryant Free Throw 1 of 2 (36 PTS)
(4:53) [LAL 83-76] Bryant Free Throw 2 of 2 (37 PTS)
(4:39) [MEM] Battier Foul: Offensive (6 PF)
(4:39) [MEM] Battier Turnover: Foul (1 TO)
(4:39) [MEM] Battier Substitution replaced by Warrick

so with STARTER shane battier out, and the fakers AT HOME with a 7 point lead, it should have been easy for them to close out, right?

(4:26) [LAL] Bryant Layup Shot: Missed
(4:25) [MEM] D. Jones Rebound (Off:0 Def:3)
(4:15) [MEM] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Missed
(4:12) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:5 Def:3)
(4:01) [LAL] Brown Foul: Personal (4 PF)
(4:01) [LAL] Walton Substitution replaced by Odom
(3:55) [MEM] Stoudamire Layup Shot: Missed Block: Brown (2 BLK)
(3:52) [MEM] Warrick Layup Shot: Missed
(3:52) [MEM] Warrick Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)
(3:49) [MEM 78-83] Gasol Layup Shot: Made (16 PTS)
(3:49) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:6 Def:3)
(3:36) [LAL] Brown Foul: Offensive (5 PF)
(3:36) [LAL] Brown Turnover: Foul (4 TO)
(3:25) [MEM 80-83] Gasol Alley Oop Dunk: Made (18 PTS) Assist: Stoudamire (9 AS
(3:22) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(3:22) [LAL] Brown Substitution replaced by Mihm
(3:09) [LAL 85-80] Mihm Layup Shot: Made (13 PTS) Assist: Vujacic (3 AST)
(2:47) [MEM] Gasol Hook Shot: Missed
(2:43) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:3 Def:5)
(2:24) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(2:22) [LAL] Mihm Layup Shot: Missed
(2:22) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:4 Def:5)
(2:20) [MEM] D. Jones Rebound (Off:0 Def:4)
(2:18) [LAL] Vujacic Foul: Shooting (5 PF)
(2:18) [MEM 81-85] Gasol Free Throw 1 of 2 (19 PTS)
(2:18) [MEM 82-85] Gasol Free Throw 2 of 2 (20 PTS)
(2:07) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
(2:06) [LAL] Team Rebound
(2:06) [MEM] Warrick Foul: Loose Ball (1 PF)
(2:06) [LAL 86-82] George Free Throw 1 of 2 (16 PTS)
(2:06) [LAL] George Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
(2:05) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:6 Def:4)
(1:48) [MEM] D. Jones Jump Shot: Missed
(1:48) [LAL] Team Rebound
(1:48) [MEM] Warrick Foul: Loose Ball (2 PF)
(1:48) [LAL 87-82] Odom Free Throw 1 of 2 (9 PTS)
(1:48) [LAL] Odom Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
(1:46) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:6 Def:5)
(1:28) [MEM] Gasol Turnaround Jump: Missed
(1:25) [LAL] Bryant Rebound (Off:2 Def:4)
(1:12) [LAL] Odom Jump Shot: Missed
(1:10) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:6 Def:6)
(1:01) [MEM 85-87] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Made (19 PTS) Assist: Miller (3 AST)
(0:42) [MEM] D. Jones Foul: Personal (5 PF)
(0:42) [LAL 88-85] Bryant Free Throw 1 of 2 (38 PTS)
(0:42) [LAL] Bryant Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
(0:41) [MEM] Gasol Rebound (Off:6 Def:7)
(0:41) [MEM] Team Timeout: Regular
(0:28) [MEM 88-88] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Made
(22 PTS)

what happened, mythmakers? your fairy didn't make a CLUTCH FT that would've turned the game into a 2 possession contest... :smh:

(0:15) [LAL] Bryant Jump Shot: Missed

are you keeping track, mythmakers? tobe had a chance for a CLUTCH shot to win the game, but couldn't sink it...

(0:12) [MEM] Warrick Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)
(0:00) [MEM] D. Jones Jump Shot: Missed
(0:00) [MEM] Team Rebound

the +/- AS ALWAYS proves AGAIN that tobe is a detriment to the fakers... let's go on to OT and see what happened:

1st Overtime
(5:00) Mihm Jump Ball Mihm vs Gasol
(4:47) [LAL] Mihm Foul: Offensive (4 PF)
(4:47) [LAL] Mihm Turnover: Foul (3 TO)
(4:25) [MEM] Gasol Jump Shot: Missed
(4:23) [LAL] Odom Rebound (Off:1 Def:14)
(4:15) [LAL] Bryant Layup Shot: Missed
(4:14) [MEM] Miller Rebound (Off:1 Def:14)
(4:08) [MEM] D. Jones Layup Shot: Missed
(4:06) [MEM] Team Rebound
(4:06) [LAL] Vujacic Foul: Loose Ball (4 PF)
(4:06) [LAL] Vujacic Substitution replaced by Parker
(3:53) [MEM 90-88] Gasol Running Hook Shot: Made (22 PTS)
(3:39) [LAL 90-90] George Jump Shot: Made
(18 PTS)
(3:19) [LAL] George Foul: Illegal Defense (2 PF)
(3:19) [MEM 91-90] Stoudamire Free Throw Technical (23 PTS)
(3:05) [MEM 94-90] Miller Jump Shot: Made (14 PTS) Assist: Gasol (4 AST)
(2:45) [LAL] Bryant Turnover: Lost Ball (2 TO) Steal: D. Jones (1 ST)
(2:42) [LAL] George Foul: Shooting (3 PF)
(2:42) [MEM 95-90] D. Jones Free Throw 1 of 2 (7 PTS)
(2:42) [MEM 96-90] D. Jones Free Throw 2 of 2
(8 PTS)
(2:42) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(2:22) [LAL] George Jump Shot: Missed
(2:21) [MEM] Team Rebound
(2:21) [LAL] Mihm Foul: Loose Ball (4 PF)
(2:02) [LAL] Bryant Foul: Personal (5 PF)
(2:02) [MEM 97-90] Gasol Free Throw 1 of 2 (23 PTS)
(2:02) [MEM 98-90] Gasol Free Throw 2 of 2 (24 PTS)

(1:51) [LAL] Mihm Layup Shot: Missed
(1:51) [LAL 92-98] Mihm Layup Shot: Made (15 PTS)
(1:51) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:5 Def:5)
(1:34) [MEM 100-92] Stoudamire Driving Layup: Made (25 PTS)
(1:27) [LAL 95-100] Bryant Jump Shot: Made (41 PTS)
(1:13) [MEM] Stoudamire Turnover: Backcourt Turnover (2 TO)
(1:07) [LAL 97-100] Bryant Running Jump: Made (43 PTS) Assist: Parker (5 AST)
(0:52) [MEM] Team Timeout: Short
(0:46) [MEM] Stoudamire Jump Shot: Missed
(0:44) [LAL] Bryant Rebound (Off:2 Def:5)
(0:32) [MEM] Miller Foul: Personal (6 PF)
(0:32) [MEM] Miller Substitution replaced by Burks
(0:32) [LAL] Team Timeout: Regular
(0:24) [LAL 99-100] Bryant Driving Layup: Made (45 PTS)
(0:24) [MEM] Team Timeout: Regular
(0:17) [MEM] Team Timeout: Regular
(0:14) [MEM] Gasol Turnover: Bad Pass (2 TO) Steal: Mihm (1 ST)
(0:03) [LAL] Bryant Layup Shot: Missed

are any of you tobe lovers MAN enough to stand up and say you've been jock riding a CLUTCH fraud all this time? :cool:

(0:00) [LAL] Mihm Rebound (Off:6 Def:5)
(0:00) [LAL] Mihm Jump Shot: Missed
(0:00) [MEM] D. Jones Rebound (Off:0 Def:5)

Last edited:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
SIMPLE BITCH doesn't know ENGLISH or BASKETBALL

Complex said:
I think this applies to you btw...
i am grateful for these replies, because with each one you make, you adeptly (beside this word, because you misused it) illustrate just how blaringly ignorant you really are about basketball... :smh:

i apologize for using words outside the gay/lesbian vocabulary you're used to...

in fact, i did use "adeptly" properly... if english isn't your first language, adeptly is an adverb, and it means proficiently... an adept is a skilled person, and in the context of my sentence, i used the adverb form to convey that you are magnificently skilled in illustrating to readers just how IGNORANT you are...

little did i know you would be so kind as to provide us immediately with additional proof... what went wrong? did you think i was trying to use the word "adapt"? :confused:

sorry for using words that are too big for you... :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: SIMPLE BITCH doesn't know ENGLISH or BASKETBALL

cranrab said:
i apologize for using words outside the gay/lesbian vocabulary you're used to...

in fact, i did use "adeptly" properly... if english isn't your first language, adeptly is an adverb, and it means proficiently... an adept is a skilled person, and in the context of my sentence, i used the adverb form to convey that you are magnificently skilled in illustrating to readers just how IGNORANT you are...

little did i know you would be so kind as to provide us immediately with additional proof... what went wrong? did you think i was trying to use the word "adapt"? :confused:

sorry for using words that are too big for you... :smh:

No you misused the word, because you're a moron :smh:

How the fuck are you going to change a words meaning to fit the message you were trying to convey.

It's also very disturbing that you went back and did that today :confused:

I hope you don't become obsessed with me like you are Kobe.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

cranrab said:
i was hardly bragging... i made a very comfortable living in the home entertainment business, and offer my analytical services as a favor to those who are looking for something far superior to superficial traditional scouting services...

i never stated how many games i work for the stipend... i know you're not aware of it, but there are 30 teams in the league now, each playing 82 games... i doubt you can perform the necessary math, but also remember that i work WHEN I WANT TO WORK... moreover, my travel, transportation, meals, and accomodations are paid for...

so do i... oh wait a minute, you're the down low quimby trick that did his gay "I'M LEAVING" announcement only to return hours later... :rolleyes:

tell you what, loosen the cape, put down the feather boa, and go join your homosexual twinkies on BGOL, ok?

stay out the grown folks conversation, because you're clearly NOT qualified to discuss basketball here...

You work when you want to work :confused: :rolleyes: So you choose to sit on your ass all day watching Kobe? Sure :rolleyes:

Let's see...BGOL is about porn, women and other subjects. You spend all of your time discussing Kobe however. You're gay b :smh:

Yeah I said I was leaving. Because I'm wondering what you're hoping to accomplish. Do you think you're going to change peoples opinions? More like you're giving your pathetic life a purpose. Since Kobe seems to be your life. I didn't want you to kill yourself. I was in the Christmas spirit and wanted to give you a reason to live. However, now I really don't give a fuck...you can kill yourself. :yes:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Re: SIMPLE BITCH doesn't know ENGLISH or BASKETBALL

Complex said:
No you misused the word, because you're a moron :smh:

How the fuck are you going to change a words meaning to fit the message you were trying to convey.

It's also very disturbing that you went back and did that today :confused:

nice try, fruitcake, but if i HAD changed it, why does the QUOTE IN YOUR POST APPEAR THE SAME?

damn, dumb and gay is a lethal combination...

2 suggestions:

1) check the time i last edited my post: 5 hours before you made yours... :smh:
2) learn to use a dictionary... or ask your ALLEGED announcer relative what "adeptly" means... changed definitions? :rolleyes:

you sure those NBA 'players' in your family tree aren't cheerleaders or mascots?

Last edited:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Complex said:
You work when you want to work :confused: :rolleyes:

yeah, difficult for you to fathom, i know...

me and pete newell are similar in that way... we work when we want to work, and only with those we wish to work...