Nolan Wells missing

R.I.P. to that young man. I'm not going to play the internet blame game of he should have known. I've been in that same situation when I was in the military just hanging out with the guys in my squadron and I was the only black guy. You're not thinking anything sinister is going to happen, you're just hanging out. Anyway, R.I.P. to him and condolences to his family.
 
R.I.P. to that young man. I'm not going to play the internet blame game of he should have known. I've been in that same situation when I was in the military just hanging out with the guys in my squadron and I was the only black guy. You're not thinking anything sinister is going to happen, you're just hanging out. Anyway, R.I.P. to him and condolences to his family.
And I can tell you personal stories that would shock...scare and make you mad !!!!! We all have our views..perspective but I wouldnt call it an INTERNET BLAME GAME!!! Its because of the internet that its taking on wings of its own!!! Why? Because people are tired of the bullshit no matter your skin color!!! I will tell you that we live under a White Male Dominate Racist Society whether you believe it or not!!! The only positive thing is this incident..is only so viral law enforcement have to take some sort of action!!!





This still saddens me to this day!!!!


 
Last edited:
R.I.P. to that young man. I'm not going to play the internet blame game of he should have known. I've been in that same situation just hanging out with the guys in my squadron and I was the only black guy. You're not thinking anything sinister is going to happen, you're just hanging out. Anyway, R.I.P. to him and condolences to his family.
 
This is fucked up on so many levels! Thats why we put our fuckin kids through the ringer when they wanna “hang” out. Problem with makin it out the hood, you usually make it to some dominantly white neighborhood and have to deal with shit like this or even the potential of shit like this happening.

I don’t believe none of them lil cacs!!
 
I just thought about this just now. This is why Eddie Murphy kept Charlie Murphy as security. Eddie knew that it was dangerous being the only black person in entirely white spaces and he ensured by having his brother around that his brother was going to look out for him and not let him get caught up


 
Last edited:
Crazy thing. I was supposed to go on a trip whitewater rafting in Oklahoma later this month with some of my friends I met on PlayStation Network. I'm not going because one of the friends I'm closest to can't afford to go.

I didn't think about this shit until just now that I likely dodged a bullet

Now, even if I DID go, I'm sure they ain't ready for this crazy ninja, cuz I ain't the one or the two. I got Lil Godofwine in my head with an "I Love Me" coat on just itching to be let loose.

He's like, "Put me in, Coach."

A part of me hopes to one day be able to let this crazy escape on someone who thinks I'm just your every day run of the mill Black dude.
 
Don’t forget, White Folks do more harm to their own, especially towards White Women.


Natalee Holloway Went Missing During a Class Trip to Aruba. Here's Why the Teen's Case Went Unsolved for Nearly 20 Years​



Van-der-Sloot-Holloway.jpg




Aruba Mystery: What Happened to Missing Robyn Gardner?​



gardner_missing100copy142823-300x300.jpg
 
Don’t forget, White Folks do more harm to their own, especially towards White Women.


Natalee Holloway Went Missing During a Class Trip to Aruba. Here's Why the Teen's Case Went Unsolved for Nearly 20 Years​



Van-der-Sloot-Holloway.jpg




Aruba Mystery: What Happened to Missing Robyn Gardner?​



gardner_missing100copy142823-300x300.jpg
We're talking about White Supremacy, though, bruh.
 
I know folks are saying this reminds them of Tamla Horsford, and rightfully so, but this shit also reminds me of the Alonzo Brooks case from Kansas that was featured on UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. He was from suburban Kansas City and went to a party out in the sticks with his white friends in La Cygne, Kansas, a notorious sundown town. Like this case, his friends left him, and he was killed. La Cygne, Linn County, and the state of Kansas basically tried to cover the shit up, but after Unsolved Mysteries, the FBI exhumed his body and immediately declared it a homicide. I know it's still early, but Nolan's case REALLY reminds me of Alonzo's case.
 
I dont know if straight guys are different now or not, but this is not the type of pose that I would be in if I were his age.

4th of July for me meant cruising down Clio Road at the gathering spots at night in Flint looking for women.


That's all that Im saying....plus...CACs are sexual deviants..........

You never go on vacay with your bro?!

(* btw Aba & preach brought this to my attention)



Y'all can even bring your ladies, make it a couples trip.....




But yeah, something is wrong in this scenario. Teens don't just leave their phones.
"Aye bro take my phone, I'll catch up later.".....
How, are you calling an uber with smoke signals?

Those cacs know more and aren't telling the whole truth AT ALL!
 
Don’t forget, White Folks do more harm to their own, especially towards White Women.


Natalee Holloway Went Missing During a Class Trip to Aruba. Here's Why the Teen's Case Went Unsolved for Nearly 20 Years​



Van-der-Sloot-Holloway.jpg




Aruba Mystery: What Happened to Missing Robyn Gardner?​



gardner_missing100copy142823-300x300.jpg
Thats obvious...its White on White crime !!! Historically they've been killing their own before they have been killing us all over this entire planet through acts of genocide!!! This is why I don't celebrate European Holy Days!!!
 
Last edited:
As Black folks, we need to understand that whites are always going to have a fascination with us. Which means they are always going to harbor jealousy.

I don't care how cool you think they are... they're jealous of you.

I took a rifle course years ago, and the teachers were ex-military and SWAT personnel. Everything was cool until it was time to start shooting on the line.

They took one look at my rifle and they were like, "What model is that? What made you buy that etc..." Then one goes, "Hey, I have 50 acres in Yuciapa... in the hills. You're more than welcome to come up there and shoot at our 1000 yard targets."

I'm like, "You white MoFos gotta be crazy if you think I'm going shooting with you. Eight white guys, and I'm the only Brother." F*ck you!

Rest In Peace, Young Man... :(
 
This is fucked up on so many levels! Thats why we put our fuckin kids through the ringer when they wanna “hang” out. Problem with makin it out the hood, you usually make it to some dominantly white neighborhood and have to deal with shit like this or even the potential of shit like this happening.

I don’t believe none of them lil cacs!!
I don't get it? There is a whole continent full of black people who have money and power we can go to. At this point, we are being fucking stupid. No Black child should ever go through shit like this. Why are all African people seeking validation from white people? We built this shit, why are we still giving our power over to them?
 
You never go on vacay with your bro?!

(* btw Aba & preach brought this to my attention)



Y'all can even bring your ladies, make it a couples trip.....




But yeah, something is wrong in this scenario. Teens don't just leave their phones.
"Aye bro take my phone, I'll catch up later.".....
How, are you calling an uber with smoke signals?

Those cacs know more and aren't telling the whole truth AT ALL!



Not even going to front.....I have done never anything like in the first clip with a friend.

I guess that is a thing for some dudes.

I could see doing that with my son though 100%.

Plan on going to a trip to Egypt with him once he graduates.

Also thought about taking him to Brazil to visit the Bullet Ant tribe.
 
We're talking about White Supremacy, though, bruh.

And ‘White Supremacy’ affects White folks too.

White folks suffer from it just as much as everyone else.

Look at abortion, food stamps and Social Security?

Who is suffering more from the cuts/decisions that are being implemented by White Folks against White Folks?

Who got the shot protesting for immigration rights?

Who is doing all the complaining?
 
I don't get it? There is a whole continent full of black people who have money and power we can go to. At this point, we are being fucking stupid. No Black child should ever go through shit like this. Why are all African people seeking validation from white people? We built this shit, why are we still giving our power over to them?

Acceptance and social standing.

A Black Man can open a grocery/retail store in the Hood and sell food/merchandise that are things specific for the Black community.

Black folks will avoid his store and drive out of the community to go shop at a Super Walmart or Costco in a predominantly White area of town.

Similar to how we saw Latinos, Arabs and Asians come out in full force to support Trump/GOP in 2024.

They all thought they were gonna get a ‘Seat At The Table’.
 
And ‘White Supremacy’ affects White folks too.

White folks suffer from it just as much as everyone else.

Look at abortion, food stamps and Social Security?

Who is suffering more from the cuts/decisions that are being implemented by White Folks against White Folks?

Who got the shot protesting for immigration rights?

Who is doing all the complaining?
This is strange. We're specifically talking about Black people being murdered because of White Supremacy and you want to "All LiveS Matter" this issue. It's similar to Black people talking about the racist murder of Emmett Till and you chime in "well, White people are being murdered by White people in Mississippi, also."

Let me add, in this thread, we're focusing on the danger of a lone Black person to in the company of White people in isolated situations. This whole thread is a Black Public Service Announcement and a warning to Black people and then you literally want to talk about only White people. You don't see a problem with that?
 
Back
Top