Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What motion? This is the worse!!!! The whole entire legal system have to be uprooted and replaced...I wouldn't trust a white official honest or not under those conditionsAnd go where?
What motion? This is the worse!!!! The whole entire legal system have to be uprooted and replaced...I wouldn't trust a white official honest or not under those conditions
Everyone down there should be a member of the NRA or rent a moving van!!! The corruption is too deep and blatant!!!You right. Black people should just leave and go to Atlanta.
Misssissippi has virtually zero gun restrictions. joining the NRA in Mississippi is like joing the black students association at Tuskegee, a bit redundant.Everyone down there should be a member of the NRA or rent a moving van!!! The corruption is too deep and blatant!!!
My strongest recommendation is to bear arms...and we should be teaching our children at a young age just like our counterparts how to use them!!!!Misssissippi has virtually zero gun restrictions. joining the NRA in Mississippi is like joing the black students association at Tuskegee, a bit redundant.
Don’t handle a child a tool if they don’t know when/how to use it.My strongest recommendation is to bear arms...and we should be teaching our children at a young age just like our counterparts how to use them!!!!
Child? I meant teenagers!!!Don’t handle a child a tool if they don’t know when/how to use it.
Don’t hand it to them either.Child? I meant teenagers!!!
Don’t hand it to them either.
Again.....Maybe I'm not making myself clear....You trained them first....We will buy and play Playstation video games and use a controller.....lolDon’t handle a child a tool if they don’t know when/how to use it.
Look at how old this video is!!!!! Its been done