Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The only surprise is that they didn't stretch this shit out to February (So called Black History Month) to announce this Bullshit!!!
Someone said it here ....Everyone of color needs to leave Mississippi .. or stop supporting White business !!

And go where?Someone said it here ....Everyone of color needs to leave Mississippi .. or stop supporting White business !!
Shit!!! Planet Mars. Jupiter.. Venus.. anywhere but Mississippi ....Its still burning !!!! You got LYNCHINGS and Muthaphuckas getting away with murder on a grand scale with so many identified and unidentified people involved!!!! If they don't leave.... strap the phuck up...Men..women... babies once the umbilical cord is cut!!!!! That verdict gave a green light that once again they can do whatever they want with no consequences!!!!And go where?
Dunno. Black people got numbers in Mississippi and they got motion. Home to the most HBCU’s in America. There is always room for improvement( Jackson…c’mon man) but for the most part they about to hit with no state income tax. Don’t sleep.Shit!!! Planet Mars. Jupiter.. Venus.. anywhere but Mississippi ....Its still burning !!!!
Ok ... We are on two different frequencies !!!!Dunno. Black people got numbers in Mississippi and they got motion. Home to the most HBCU’s in America. There is always room for improvement( Jackson…c’mon man) but for the most part they about to hit with no state income tax. Don’t sleep.
Yep....agreed!!!sounds like that IHOP needs to close..
I'm not shocked because he's the worst lawyer ever.Crump loses another one. I'm shocked.
I'm not shocked because he's the worst lawyer ever.
It's all about him being in the spotlight not doing shit.
Sarcasm. I can't believe some University gave that man a law degree.I'm not shocked because he's the worst lawyer ever.
It's all about him being in the spotlight not doing shit.
I would check out the gun laws and form some clubs !!!!!just a bunch of typing and talking ... aint shit gonna change ...
![]()
Sarcasm. I can't believe some University gave that man a law degree.

Sarcasm. I can't believe some University gave that man a law degree.