No you idiots, the US was not built by immigrants!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I think the America they are talking about is post slavery. New York was built on the backs of immigrants.

What we don't talk about is prior to the 60's, white folks hated all immigrants. Polish, Italians, Greeks. But somehow they assimilated and all became cacs and formed a unified front against blacks.
I Dont believe wall street was trading spaghetti futures in thier formation .

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Country was built by Immigrants, Native Americans, Slaves, Prisoners, and white oppressors..

I think that covers most of the shit.

The end....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Wasn't this excerpt from Martin's speech "The Other" written during a time when he was shifting towards advocating against War and seeking Economic justice for all.. :dunno:

It was a powerful speech made during the Vietnam era...

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
So King was being sarcastic? Boy, I didn't catch a hint of that....
Calling him divisive was sarcasm.

King was on point. No other group (asians, Irish, Italians, eastern europeans) was hindered by the government at every step.

He wasnt talking about other people of African descent, as he felt like all people of the African diaspora were 1 people.

Just like I do, and just like ados folks should.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

King was on point. No other group (asians, Irish, Italians, eastern europeans) was hindered by the government at every step.

He wasnt talking about other people of African descent, as he felt like all people of the African diaspora were 1 people.

Damn I hate to break it to you but he was fighting for civil rights when there were no civil rights. The landscape back then was different they had to roll with us because there were no Grant programs for immigrant groups back then. We thought we had a Coalition - so our struggle was their struggle. The struggles that black Americans went through are directly responsible for and the basis of all those programs which were, in hindsight, designed to fracture the coalition.

I sure wish those "one people" were walking lockstep with the ados brothers now. All I hear on this site from immigrant Community Brothers is how we should stop looking for reparations instead of how can we help you all achieve this goal? These motherfukers are saying shit like, " you should be doing it yourself, stop typing and go run for office.... but don't fuk up my situation by not voting..." man fuck y'all niggas with Trumps whole dick. Tell me we're asking for something we are not entitled to... just try it.. when you know it's God damn right that we get that shit.

MLK never had to deal with that bullshit from immigrant groups because fortunately them niggas was getting their heads busted to the white meat right next to ados quick fast back then. Now they get a little cac inclusion and whitey acknowleding seperate identification from ados (something you always hear immigrants chirping when they go to shit on my people).... And the wild thing is I'm a voter and will continue to be because I see a macro picture but I understand the disillusionment of my people and fuck any outsider motherfuking telling them how or what to do with their mother fucking vote. You are waaaaaay out of line with that.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Now they get a little cac inclusion seperate from ados.... And the wild thing is I'm a voter and will continue to be because I see a macro picture but I understand the disillusionment of my people and fuck any outsider motherfuking telling them how or what to do with their mother fucking vote. You are waaaaaay out of line with that.
white inclusion?

white supremacists see all of us as cannon fodder.

dude do you know how old i am?

i been called worse and fuck him.

satan deserves nothing better than death.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
white inclusion?

white supremacists see all of us as cannon fodder.

dude do you know how old i am?

i been called worse and fuck him.

satan deserves nothing better than death.
I've worked in nonprofit refugee and immigration... I know exactly what I'm talking about - it's not hyperbole. Asking if I know your age is, brother.

You know why the helicopter quip is tacky fam.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I've worked in nonprofit refugee and immigration... I know exactly what I'm talking about - it's not hyperbole. Asking if I know your age is, brother.

You know why the helicopter quip is tacky fam.
Who is benefitting from white inclusion?

And again, I've been called worse.

Fuck xfactor and yes, this forum would be better off if he and his disinformation spreading ilk would die.

It's too late in the game for his kind of bullshit. Like folks DONT see right through it.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Funny considering there were whites that were indentured servants AND slaves during that time period as well as so-called African slave owners but I’m sure you knew that :rolleyes:
Believe it or not I was about to speak on indentured servants but that is not a white slave imo they got freedom after a certain amount of time.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

damn shame that you resort to lying to try to prove a point. intellectual dishonesty.

From MLK Jr’s “I Have a Dream Speach”:

“One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.”

So the so-called African (people from another continent) were an exile in their own land of the United States of America? :confused:

gott damn some of y’all are totally inept when it comes to history. King knew that the majority of so-called black men and women here were indigenous to the United States and not shipped over from Africa. You sound like the cracker that thinks we never did anything when we created everything across this planet.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Believe it or not I was about to speak on indentured servants but that is not a white slave imo they got freedom after a certain amount of time.

so did the so-called black man and woman until an African slave owner named Anthony Johnson sued to make his former indentured servant, John Casor, his slave in perpetuity which birthed chattel slavery.

But you weren’t going to call that out. Be honest with your statements, brotha, and stop being divisive.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
so did the so-called black man and woman until an African slave owner named Anthony Johnson sued to make his former indentured servant, John Casor, his slave in perpetuity which birthed chattel slavery.

But you weren’t going to call that out. Be honest with your statements, brotha, and stop being divisive.
I was actually going to but erased my sentence earlier believe what you wish though lol. I am well aware of it maybe not as well read as you but I know of it. Has nothing to do with being divisive.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was actually going to but erased my sentence earlier believe what you wish though lol. I am well aware of it maybe not as well read as you but I know of it. Has nothing to do with being divisive.

respect, brotha and props for learning your history.

hopefully you can provide positive influence on the profane in this thread that know nothing outside of what their white masters tell them while throwing tantrums that even trump would be embarrassed by.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Why do people just try to ignore historical facts about who built America? That revisionist history shit confuses young people, and they grow up misinformed and brainwashed.