No you idiots, the US was not built by immigrants!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
think they want to refer to us as "workers" now
:hmm:

one day ya gonna understand I be dropping futuristic knowledge for modern ears.. How many yrs ago did I tell ya in 50 yrs they gonna convince the world slavery never happened.. Told ya about the gay agenda yrsss ago... Told ya they gonna soon allow pedophilia... The evil blueprints are already there they juss slowly allowing their plans to move along

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
What I find funny is that Trump said the United States was build by Black Americans. Bernie has been these niggaz white savior but he's a dangerous snake.
Shouldn’t you be taking speech therapy classes before you go spend your life’s savings on cac Latina ass.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was if you consider Kidnapped African Slaves immigrants
technically b4 slaves and colonizers America had their own population filled with native Americans, mexicans, and possibly African settlers/traders... The invader/colonizer came through murder most the homeowner family, kicked some out and made it illegal to move back in, than told the remaining people you motherfuckers can sleep in the dirty ass attic... Than the invaders traveled to another place kidnapped a bunch of people, brought them back and said renovate and upgrade my s hit b4 I kill your ass... Than yrs later told people they discovered the house and were the sole reason why the house looks so good... History of the colonized America in 1 paragraph

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had no problem with today's ruling. The gist of the ruling is that it give the U.S. the ability to deny benefits to green card applicants.
  • Medicaid
  • Food Stamps
  • Housing vouchers
And with the below report from just 3 days ago. I'm confused why some member of the CBC are upset with the ruling.
The majority of homeless families in America are black, HUD study finds
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...omeless-families-black-hud-report/4570857002/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...e-court-allows-trump-plan-deny-green-n1124056

Especially Cleaver who voted for Trump's $731 Billion Defense bill. Who I noticed has said nothing about Mississippi's prison issue.

deezn21

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Saying not voting for a person because they are black doesn't make a white person a racist:

Trying to minimize how racist Mississippi is (wasn't even in Mississippi when he said this:

Promoted a racist who calls us apes:

Notice a pattern here?
Now look at why he is appealing to certain types during the primaries...

imrs-php.jpg

There is no reason for him trying to create "a tent that includes everyone, even people we disagree with." during the primaries but he is doing so because he knows he will not get the black vote. This is clearly him trying to secure the nomination by appealing to anti-black racists.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had no problem with today's ruling. The gist of the ruling is that it give the U.S. the ability to deny benefits to green card applicants.
  • Medicaid
  • Food Stamps
  • Housing vouchers
And with the below report from just 3 days ago. I'm confused why some member of the CBC are upset with the ruling.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...omeless-families-black-hud-report/4570857002/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...e-court-allows-trump-plan-deny-green-n1124056

Especially Cleaver who voted for Trump's $731 Billion Defense bill. Who I noticed has said nothing about Mississippi's prison issue.

more money spent on immigrants = more money taken out of the pot for the so-called black natives.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

This is some deep-seeded type of racism from Joe Rogan. Racist to the core. Even without the planet of the apes comment. And these are the most dangerous types because they act like they're "down" and people believe them but they look at all black people as inferior. The full version.

Last edited:

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the America they are talking about is post slavery. New York was built on the backs of immigrants.

What we don't talk about is prior to the 60's, white folks hated all immigrants. Polish, Italians, Greeks. But somehow they assimilated and all became cacs and formed a unified front against blacks.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please tell me this is fake
Nope, it came out a few years ago when a parent posted it on IG. They referred to slaves as “immigrants” and “workers” is a very widely known educational published history book for public schools

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
  • Medicaid
  • Food Stamps
  • Housing vouchers

So are you saying that green card applicants do not pay taxes?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I think the America they are talking about is post slavery. New York was built on the backs of immigrants.

What we don't talk about is prior to the 60's, white folks hated all immigrants. Polish, Italians, Greeks. But somehow they assimilated and all became cacs and formed a unified front against blacks.
No sir, I contend that immigrants were built by New York. What makes New York a hallowed place of power and wealth then consider the source of that wealth. New York was a hub before skyscrapers