No you idiots, the US was not built by immigrants!

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
one day ya gonna understand I be dropping futuristic knowledge for modern ears.. How many yrs ago did I tell ya in 50 yrs they gonna convince the world slavery never happened..

When I first read this I thought it was preposterous but then I thought about how they already white-washed slavery, portraying it like Gone in the Wind. No whips, no rapes, no children torn from the arms of parents. I can honestly see sometime in the future, some white people denying slavery even existed. Sad

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Who is benefitting from white inclusion?

And again, I've been called worse.

Fuck xfactor and yes, this forum would be better off if he and his disinformation spreading ilk would die.

It's too late in the game for his kind of bullshit. Like folks DONT see right through it.
African immigrants are a different "caste" of negro in white America. All other groups are place above the ados black man and woman in white America. Pretending like you don't understand that is poor play acting. And yes they shit on those groups too. Is a slap the same as a punch? Is a bullet that weighs one gram equal in destructive power to a gram of TNT?

It has been my experience that as part of their cultural heritage most African immigrants can, at will, name 15+ generations that came before them from heart.... quick name 5 of your forefathers' ... we are like nameless pests to this white surpremacist structure and even to our "brothers" from across the atlantic. You know they BLAME ADOS for most of the negative stereotypes attributed to them American whites

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
African immigrants are a different "caste" of negro in white America. All other groups are place above the ados black man and woman in white America. Pretending like you don't understand that is poor play acting. And yes they shit on those groups too. Is a slap the same as a punch? Is a bullet that weighs one gram equal in destructive power to a gram of TNT?

It has been my experience that as part of their cultural heritage most African immigrants can, at will, name 15+ generations that came before them from heart.... quick name 5 of your forefathers' ... we are like nameless pests to this white surpremacist structure and even to our "brothers" from across the atlantic. You know they BLAME ADOS for most of the negative stereotypes attributed to them American whites
Will you please tell me who is benefitting from white inclusion?

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the America they are talking about is post slavery. New York was built on the backs of immigrants.

What we don't talk about is prior to the 60's, white folks hated all immigrants. Polish, Italians, Greeks. But somehow they assimilated and all became cacs and formed a unified front against blacks.

I agree,
It has to be in reference to post slavery immigration.
But I might also add that post slavery incarcerated black men in chain gangs from prison labor camps were used

to construct America's transportation infrastructure ie highways and rail roads.