No thread on the Beyonce Live Coachella concert

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
lmfaooooooooooooooooo

im crying

i keep telling yall thats a damn woman

lmao!
Fam, either that or a fag. I mean as a straight man, I can appreciate her hustle (I even said she killed her performance) but only teens, females and homos get defensive if you’re not feeling Beyoncé.

Like, how can anyone get upset over an opinion? Some people think my favourite artists are trash but I never put my cape on for them. I respect their opinion and keep it moving.

Dude is taking it personal. And no one over 30 should be using the word “hater.” :lol: :smh:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Fam, either that or a fag. I mean as a straight man, I can appreciate her hustle (I even said she killed her performance) but only teens, females and homos get defensive if you’re not feeling Beyoncé.

Like, how can anyone get upset over an opinion? Some people think my favourite artists are trash but I never put my cape on for them. I respect their opinion and keep it moving.

Dude is taking it personal. And no one over 30 should be using the word “hater.” :lol: :smh:

man that dudes estrogen level has always been off the charts
wait until he has his emotional breakdown. its coming
the nigga has tits and a pussy
lmfaoooooooooo

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
man that dudes estrogen level has always been off the charts
wait until he has his emotional breakdown. its coming
the nigga has tits and a pussy
lmfaoooooooooo
What’s funny is he/she/it asked if I listened to her whole catalogue. Any black man that dates black women would’ve passively heard all her music. Like that’s not within the realms of reality. :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/coachella-2018-beyonce-everything-that-happened.html

http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/coachella-2018-beyonce-reunites-with-destinys-child.html

http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/coachllea-2018-beyonc-and-solange-had-an-epic-dance-off.html

https://twitter.com/hashtag/beychella?src=hash

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Coachella?src=hash

15-bey.w710.h473.jpg
Da0aGsNW0AAY9_z.jpg

Da1nx1GVAAAdBQ9.jpg

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
So, I’m not seeing any information on who all those people in the show are. I’m not talking about the stars, but the band and dancers. At some point, I was thinking they’re from a real HBCU, like Grambling. Anyway, big props to the producers. It’s really complicated to pull off something like that, especially with transportation, food, payroll, etc.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What “straight” man gets upset over an opinion on Beyoncé’s music? :dunno:

So which one are you, a female, teen or homo?

The same so called straight man who listens to all of her music. Because I don't know any men who even listen to Beyonce's music like that to have an opinion.

funny, how you seem upset....along with your original comment

You're contradicting yourself a lot.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
lmfaooooooooooooooooo

im crying

i keep telling yall thats a damn woman

lmao!

Kid, I listen to Jim Jones, Lil Fame, Meyhem Lauren, Roc Marciano, Benny and Westside

and discuss football and basketball all day

and will beat the shit out of you...on your bitch ass dad...and you can try me if you don't think so. :dunno:

alexw

Platinum Member
Kid, I listen to Jim Jones, Lil Fame, Meyhem Lauren, Roc Marciano, Benny and Westside

and discuss football and basketball all day

and will beat the shit out of you...on your bitch ass dad...and you can try me if you don't think so. :dunno:

i already asked your feminine ass for your address
either give it up or shut the fuck up you menstrual mothafucka
threatening niggas online is the epitome of bitchassness woman

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
i already asked your feminine ass for your address
either give it up or shut the fuck up you menstrual mothafucka
threatening niggas online is the epitome of bitchassness woman

Are you 12 you retarded muthafucka? You must be the lamest muthafucka on this board.

Can I have you address :rolleyes:

I asked for your address.

Why would I ask for your address? Are you going to give it to me?

Arrange a meeting place bitch ass faggot. See how feminine I am.

alexw

Platinum Member
Are you 12 you retarded muthafucka? You must be the lamest muthafucka on this board.

Can I have you address :rolleyes:

I asked for your address.

Why would I ask for your address? Are you going to give it to me?

Arrange a meeting place bitch ass faggot. See how feminine I am.

born with a pussy and acts like a pussy
go figure

alexw

Platinum Member
and can fuck you up :dunno:

as long as I don't look in the mirror and see a bitch staring back at me like you do

you can fuck me up online?
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
youre such a dumb bitch
im never leaving you alone
deal with it
youre a bitch and shall be treated like one forever, woman
pretending to be a man online...you need white jesus

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
you can fuck me up online?
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
youre such a dumb bitch
im never leaving you alone
deal with it
youre a bitch and shall be treated like one forever, woman
pretending to be a man online...you need white jesus

You sound like a little 12 year old sniveling kid. You're trying to "terrorize" me online

I'm trying to fuck you up off it :dunno:

alexw

Platinum Member
I feel like I'm talking to a little retarded kid
I know im talking to a fat woman with ovaries
so whats your point you dumb emotional bitch who ethugs?
lmfaooooo youre fucking pathetic
you mad tho?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I know im talking to a fat woman with ovaries
so whats your point you dumb emotional bitch who ethugs?
lmfaooooo youre fucking pathetic
you mad tho?

Everything about you in corny as shit

I'm done, when you want to "terrorize" me and lose your life in the process you can let me know

I'e devoted too much time to your pathetic life already.

alexw

Platinum Member
Everything about you in corny as shit

I'm done, when you want to "terrorize" me and lose your life in the process you can let me know

I'e devoted too much time to your pathetic life already.

youre going to kill me now woman
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
with what, your menstrual cycle?
are you going to talk me to death
im crying!!!!!!!!!

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
So which one are you, a female, teen or homo?

The same so called straight man who listens to all of her music. Because I don't know any men who even listen to Beyonce's music like that to have an opinion.

funny, how you seem upset....along with your original comment

You're contradicting yourself a lot.
Wow, you’re really queening out huh? I made one comment and kept it moving. It was you quoting me that brought back in here.

I already said my ex’s would listen to her music. I know that concept is foreign to you because it means being in relationships with women. I clearly stated fags/teen/women get defensive over her music, I never said they exclusively listen to her music. Reading is fundamental dummy.

But carry on defending someone who couldn’t give two shits if you lived or died. :lol:

Last edited:

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
youre going to kill me now woman
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
with what, your menstrual cycle?
are you going to talk me to death
im crying!!!!!!!!!
It’s hilarious watching that he/she queen out. Making death threats over Beyonce. You cannot tell me that’s a straight man typing this. :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
Her titties are trying to come out her top. She's doing her best to stop it. LOL

Beyoncé Didn't Let Near-Wardrobe Malfunctions Stop Her Coachella Momentum

BY STEPHANIE PETIT

POSTED ON APRIL 15, 2018 AT 3:33PM EDT

Beyoncé asked “Can you keep up?” when she reunited with Destiny’s Child and sang their hit “Lose My Breath” at Coachella. And the answer to that question was a clear “no” from her stunning look.

The 36-year-old singer rocked five custom Balmain looks for her highly anticipated headlining performance at the California music festival on Saturday night, including a camo body suit with thigh-high boots. However, fans watching the concert from home noticed that Beyoncé seemed to be having a bit a trouble with her outfit. While joined onstage by Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, she was spotted doing some choreography with one hand over her strap to prevent any unwanted exposure.

While sporting the same look during a dance off with her sister Solange, the pop star again tugged on her strap as her over-the-knee boots became loose and dropped to her ankles.

Unsurprisingly, Twitter had a few thoughts on the matter.

Another added, “These twins gave Beyonce a MORE bangin body than she already had! Homegirl almost had a wardrobe malfunction! Designers: Y’all gotta accommodate, Bey needs more cup space!”

Others praised Beyoncé for being a total pro by not missing a beat while simultaneously ensuring there was no Janet Jackson moment.

“I will never be over Beyoncé doing the entire Get Me Bodied extended dance break while simultaneously fighting off a wardrobe malfunction,” wrote one fan.
Designer Olivier Rousteing made all five looks in collaboration with the singer, stylist Marni Senofonte and the rest of Bey’s team. Her outfits included everything from opulent bejeweled leotards and embellished capes, to a classic yellow hoodie and distressed Levi’s jean shorts.

Explaining the inspiration behind the outfits, Rousteing told Vogue that Beyoncé was “looking for something in a military style” because “the shows were all about survivors.”

While all of the outfits obviously got Queen Bey’s seal of approval, there was one look in particular that caught husband JAY-Z’s attention.

“Jay saw the Egyptian goddess cape and when B put it on, his eyes went wide and he was so excited, he said, ‘Oh, wow!’ That gave me a lot of satisfaction,” the designer told the outlet.

And she’s not done yet. Rousteing also told Vogue that he has made a completely separate collection of looks for the singer to wear next week during her second Coachella performance.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Wow, you’re really queening out huh? I made one comment and kept it moving. It was you quoting me that brought back in here.

I already said my ex’s would listen to her music. I know that concept is foreign to you because it means being in relationships with women. I clearly stated fags/teen/women get defensive over her music, I never said they exclusively listen to her music. Reading is fundamental dummy.

But carry on defending someone who couldn’t give two shits if you lived or died. :lol:

I'm queening? That's something else you got from your male ex's too? Straight males use that term? What does that even mean?

And no, I'm saying fags and women listen to her music and are emotional over it. Which you continue to display. Which is why I was wondering why you came in bashing the chick and angry when men don't even listen to her. Like you care.

You continue to tell on yourself

You don't care if I lived or died? Boo fuckin hooo. WTF? You're some meaningless font on the internet. Do you think I give a fuck about you? Do I post like I give a fuck about you muthafuckas? Most of you dudes are lame as shit, hate women or closet fags projecting.