No Limit vs Cash Money Oct. 25



0:00 - Intro02:00 - 400 Degreez 04:35 - No Limit Soldiers10:06 - Still Fly13:34 - Break 'Em Off Somethin'15:33 - Project B***h19:45 - Freak H**s22:08 - Rich N****z24:43 - How U Do That There26:44 - Cash Money Is An Army28:01 - Burbons And Lacs29:43 - Slow Motion32:34 - I Can Tell34:22 - Bling Bling36:49 - It Ain't My Fault39:06 - Mr. Ice Cream Man41:38 - # 1 Stunna43:18 - I'm Bout It, Bout It46:54 - Get Your Roll On49:20 - Make 'Em Say Ugh53:02 - I Need A Hot Girl56:15 - Choppa Style58:25 - A Milli59:53 - Down 4 My N****s01:03:15 - Back That A** Up01:07:15 - Outro
 
Just watched this again


Cash Money’s music was better for this type of event.


Mia X flow keep No Limit on it

No Limit could’ve left “Ice Cream Man, I can Tell, Burbons and Lacs out
(Was happy to see Mac but it didnt help that much. Probably why verzuz didn’t hire Mercedes :lol:)

Baby should’ve sipped much less :lol:

Snoop energy was excellent

Fiya show tho, I’m definitely gonna watch again :lol:
 
man i was stationed in Duval so u know i know about Girbaud Jeans ... lol










duval had flavor like that

African cut Bauds, some souljas Rees, cowhide belt with a fresh white t…. You was on
 
This why Joey B

Said the crowd was wack and it deserved to be in New Orleans

He said folks looked lost

 


Mia X shares a health update:“I’ve not been feeling too hot for a while, yes even at Verzuz. In and out of specialists offices, not being able to eat, losing weight, struggling on stage, feeling weak.Some abnormalities were found. So today I had a robotic bronchoscopy and my results will be in next week. I’m claiming GREAT NEWS!”Prayers for the Unladylike Diva!
 
Back
Top