Nikki Haley said America has never been a racist country. Oh?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Shorty been on the government teat all her life. Father was paid by the state. She was paid by the state. Whole generations of people feeding at the public trough. Drain the swamp.

Why is she talking to President Lisa Simpson and why is Nelson a tranny?

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He’s starting the name taunts. But hey she will pardon him and America isn’t racist

I'm just waiting for Trump to really open up on ol "nimrata"

at some point he is going to tell trumpian stories about how she was asking for a cabinet post and later his endorsement :lol:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I'm just waiting for Trump to really open up on ol "nimrata"

at some point he is going to tell trumpian stories about how she was asking for a cabinet post and later his endorsement :lol:
He’s going to force her out of the race by going after her mega donors.

Trump threatens to blacklist Haley donors

4adf152a17c630621b741e7c1aa04b01

Former President Donald Trump threatened Wednesday to blacklist anyone who donates to Nikki Haley's presidential campaign.

Trump wrote on Truth Social that anyone who makes a contribution to the Haley campaign "from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp."

"We don't want them, and will not accept them," he added.

Trump's post did not specify whether he was referring only to donations to Haley's campaign or whether the warning extended to any donations given to a pro-Haley political action committee.

Haley responded with a post to X inviting people to donate to her candidacy.

"Well in that case…donate here. Let’s Go!" Haley wrote alongside a link to a fundraising site.

The Trump and Haley campaigns did not immediately respond to requests for further comment.

NBC News confirmed that Haley, the former governor of South Carolina, will be in New York City on Monday and Tuesday for multiple Wall Street fundraisers, according to two campaign sources.

Haley, who has vowed to remain in the race, has touted her fundraising numbers since Trump’s projected win in New Hampshire, saying Wednesday that she raised $1 million in the 24 hours following the New Hampshire primary, a figure her campaign reiterated. NBC News is unable to independently verify the claim, because the Federal Election Commission has not yet released data for that period.

Trump's campaign finished the third quarter of 2023 with more than $37 million on hand, while Haley's campaign finished the quarter with more than $11 million, according to FEC filings. The third quarter ran from July through September.

RoomService

BGOL Investor

Now ask yourself: Why would Nimarata go on this platform? You have a channel like Sirius XM 126 where she can go to be asked real questions and challenged.
Sleepy Joe, Kamala Harris, and Hillary Clinton have all pandered on this platform to the American negro when you have people like Karen Hunter, Laurie Daniel Favors, and Clay Kane on the urban views platform. Hell, even if you want to be interviewed by a comedian, let Godfrey interview you.

By the way, all of those candidates have avoided Karen Hunter show.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now ask yourself: Why would Nimarata go on this platform? You have a channel like Sirius XM 126 where she can go to be asked real questions and challenged.
Sleepy Joe, Kamala Harris, and Hillary Clinton have all pandered on this platform to the American negro when you have people like Karen Hunter, Laurie Daniel Favors, and Clay Kane on the urban views platform. Hell, even if you want to be interviewed by a comedian, let Godfrey interview you.

Has any republikkkan gone on any of those platforms? Or is this criticism only reserved for Democrats?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They not ready for Karen Hunter or hell even my brother Carl Nelson.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She started off good then....
f1-destroyed.gif
Is it even worth watching?

I can even lie though, the city she is from, Bamburg, SC got a bomb ass barbeque spot......I don't eat meat like that, but them damn briskets be hitting!

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it even worth watching?

I can even lie though, the city she is from, Bamburg, SC got a bomb ass barbeque spot......I don't eat meat like that, but them damn briskets be hitting!
I skimmed through it and watch most of the last half. She was doing good giving political answers. Then she started doubling down on state's rights and America isn't a racist country with more BS and then started talking crazy.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Because it's slightly less safer than a Fox interview. Karen Hunter would put a foot in Nimrata's ass, and she'd just walk off of Roland's show because he gets really aggressive when people are lying.

RoomService

BGOL Investor

Nikki Haley loses Nevada Republican primary to ‘none of these candidates’​

Republican voters in the state combined to deal her an unusual humiliation.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Two dumb ass niggas . You don’t have to “tell” Black folks America is racist , we live it you dumb cunt bitch. Also Gayle is so fucking weak, Nimrata said the founding fathers said all men are created equal? Oh yeah? Even us 3/5th humans? My god would someone slaughter this cunt already!?!??

Charles is just a dumb ass bamma