Nikki Haley said America has never been a racist country. Oh?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Is that why you changed your name to a white one? This bitch is scum. I guess slavery was just involuntary migration and Jim Crow was all fun and games.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Growing up, we never saw the point of curry seasoning, how about you, Cleetus? Me neither."
-Iowa

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
We already know who these people are. What we should take from the Iowa Caucuses is how mobilized and motivated the magats are. They want revenge.

We had better get off our asses and vote because if these people aren't swept out we will be truly and utterly fucked.

Andros the magician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What frustrates me about all of this, with Nikki and Valek, is the poor overall logic.

From my understanding, they were getting mocked in Iowa by voters, asked what country they were from, and other crap. I don't understand why people vote or run for republican office when they are a person of color. They do not like you. They don't. It's so confusing for me.

Tokens always get spent.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
What frustrates me about all of this, with Nikki and Valek, is the poor overall logic.

From my understanding, they were getting mocked in Iowa by voters, asked what country they were from, and other crap. I don't understand why people vote or run for republican office when they are a person of color. They do not like you. They don't. It's so confusing for me.

Tokens always get spent.
Not a damn thing about that party makes sense in reality. It has been made clear that they look at the world thru different lenses...

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And how many of you clowns are gonna vote for this ho anyway if she's on the trump ticket? :lol: :lol: :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We already know who these people are. What we should take from the Iowa Caucuses is how mobilized and motivated the magats are. They want revenge.

We had better get off our asses and vote because if these people aren't swept out we will be truly and utterly fucked.
You scared of Trump?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tokens always get spent.
Bro u changed yo avi?????

Why?????

And what was it???