Nigeria + 6 other countries will be add to the controversial travel ban list by Trumps White House

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Retarded niggas cheering it too :lol:

It's so wild how folks welcome fascism bruh... no sense of historicity, no sense of decency, no sense of self preservation. The reactionary mindset only allows for a shallow kind of pantomiming concern about those closest to yourself but even then it's all performative. Folks just scared. Shit is sad :smh:
They don't hear you.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck them I know a lot of Nigerians around my area that support trump!! Like most foreign immigrants like the Cubans and the Mexicans , so fuck them !! I’m happy ! :)
Damn, just like white people when they say some racist shit and always has a magical Black friend that agrees. ADOS always personally know some magical immigrants that love Trump.

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Will any reasons be provided for including these countries?....wonder what deal the Tanzanian government is blocking?...Belarus the token to ease off the racism charges.. wonder how they drew the short straw?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck them I know a lot of Nigerians around my area that support trump!! Like most foreign immigrants like the Cubans and the Mexicans , so fuck them !! I’m happy ! :)
THIS IS A LIE ! .....THAT IS ALL LIES!

U DONT NEED TO MAKE UP LIES TO SUPPORT UR POSITION.. JUST SAY U ARE HAPPY ABOUT THE BAN ON FOREIGN BLACK IMMIGRANTS AND LEAVE IT THERE, UD BE MORE RESPECTABLE THAT WAY , NO NEED FOR THE LIES AND BREITBART RIGHT WING STYLE NARRATIVE

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's so wild how folks welcome fascism bruh... no sense of historicity, no sense of decency, no sense of self preservation. The reactionary mindset only allows for a shallow kind of pantomiming concern about those closest to yourself but even then it's all performative. Folks just scared. Shit is sad :smh:

See below:
WELCOME TO THE NEW BGOL 2020

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
THIS IS A LIE ! .....THAT IS ALL!

U DONT NEED TO MAKE UP LIES TO SUPPORT UR POSITION.. JUST SAY U ARE HAPPY ABOUT THE BAN ON FOREIGN BLACK IMMIGRANTS AND LEAVE IT THERE, UD BE MORE RESPECTABLE THAT WAY , NO NEED FOR THE LIES AND BREITBART RIGHT WING STYLE NARRATIVE
The ADOS are victims of the Willie Lynch letter. Black immigrants know where they stand when it comes to Trump. When I first heard the term ADOS I took it for what it was. You create an ideology to create a rift between a group of people. This is a form of tribalism that has been put to work on people of color for years in Africa. I once read that after most African nations realized war and Tribalism were not profitable their economies began to flourish. Khadaffi was killed because he tried to unify the African continent. Open your eyes people, whites would rather see the children of Africa at war with each other.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ADOS are victims of the Willie Lynch letter. Black immigrants know where they stand when it comes to Trump. When I first heard the term ADOS I took it for what it was. You create an ideology to create a rift between a group of people. This is a form of tribalism that has been put to work on people of color for years in Africa. I once read that after most African nations realized war and Tribalism were not profitable their economies began to flourish. Khadaffi was killed because he tried to unify the African continent. Open your eyes people, whites would rather see the children of Africa at war with each other.
those who are wise and studied in identifying cac fuckery know whats going on

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yes. White people invented tribes only go Separate black people. All Black people were unified and never had a war before white people came.

ADOS is Black Americans being assholes because no other Black people would ever claim to have any rights in a place their ancestors built. No Jamaicans would be acting like this if a bunch of people from other places moved to Jamaica. No Nigerians, no Kenyans, no Ugandans.
The “Ghana must go” program is a figment if our imagination. The tribal wars and political parties oriented around tribes in Nigeria are made up. The civil wars in these countries never happened. The South Africans don’t attack Nigerian immigrants there. Ghadafi LOVED all Africans and there was never an Arab slave trade. Black Africans are totally welcome in Libya, embraced and that whole recent slave thing isn’t a part of their culture.

And yes, the willie lynch letter was not a fake , made up thing that came about in the 90s only after the Internet could spread it.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Some of You guys get lead around by the nose by anything. There’s a reason a smart guy like jagu don’t give a shit about this.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
But, the Saudis are the only ones who’ve attacked anybody. He banning them?

See below:
Yep,Eritreans and Ethiopians are known not to cause problems . With them on the list alone tells you it's straight up racism

This reeks of Stephen Miller. How long until the stories emerge of black Americans being detained and harassed at the airport? Professors and students prevented from attending school? We have already had black Americans caught up in ICE raids and holds. This will be used as another vehicle to harass black folks and we will be hearing from the ADOS crew that it's just a small percentage and worth it to keep the immigrants out. Watch and see.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the Nairaland forum:

I don't care. At some point, Trump will place many non white countries on his travel ban. Remember, he is a white supremacist. So what were you expecting? When I see many of you strongly supporting the man, I just shake my head in pity for many of you. Bible says " My people perish for lack of knowledge."

:smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will any reasons be provided for including these countries?....wonder what deal the Tanzanian government is blocking?...Belarus the token to ease off the racism charges.. wonder how they drew the short straw?
No need for reasons when they manufacture anything, America's govt has a right to do whatever they feel is right for them but nothing lasts forever , when the pendulum swings back I hope the citizens will be be as accepting . Anyway it's cool. He has asked for more Scandinavian immigrants so i guess we winning in that regards

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This reeks of Stephen Miller. How long until the stories emerge of black Americans being detained and harassed at the airport? Professors and students prevented from attending school? We have already had black Americans caught up in ICE raids and holds. This will be used as another vehicle to harass black folks and we will be hearing from the ADOS crew that it's just a small percentage and worth it to keep the immigrants out. Watch and see.
Remember the brother who was "DEPORTED " to the carribean even tho he is 100% AfricanAmerican? And had no ties whatsoever to the Caribbean ! Its happened quite a few times

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Angela Rye already tried that routine way back with the TSA crying stunt

None of that other shit will happen , but CNN will try and tell you that for more emotional chain jerking.

This shits played out for 3 years and every prediction people keep making has turned out to be a sham.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Angela Rye already tried that routine way back with the TSA crying stunt

None of that other shit will happen , but CNN will try and tell you that for more emotional chain jerking.

This shits played out for 3 years and every prediction people keep making has turned out to be a sham.

We'll see. If it happens I don't want to hear jack shit about due process when some of y'all have been happy to see that lapse for the satisfaction of seeing someone other than black folks suffer at the hands of WS.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
We'll see. If it happens I don't want to hear jack shit about due process when some of y'all have been happy to see that lapse for the satisfaction of seeing someone other than black folks suffer at the hands of WS.
Funny part is when it don't happen , of course we won't hear. Cuz that's how nothing works.

And no one's "happy" , it's just the bullshit alarmist tactics about any and everything , with the added warning of "it's gone happen to you next!" Is wearing thin. Unfortunate things happen. We don't have to keep jump and react to every new piece that comes out.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Funny part is when it don't happen , of course we won't hear. Cuz that's how nothing works.

And no one's "happy" , it's just the bullshit alarmist tactics about any and everything , with the added warning of "it's gone happen to you next!" Is wearing thin. Unfortunate things happen. We don't have to keep jump and react to every new piece that comes out.

Fine. Wait until this actually goes into effect. Mark your calendar. If this stays in effect and we don't start seeing fallout for black Americans within 12-24 months I will formally apologize and proclaim you master of all things political.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fine. Wait until this actually goes into effect. Mark your calendar. If this stays in effect and we don't start seeing fallout for black Americans within 12-24 months I will formally apologize and proclaim you master of all things political.
We've been marking our calendars for years now on several things . And I will never be the master of all things political. I don't care to be.

Nothing interesting or of note will go into effect. Even this so called Muslim ban hasn't resulted in anything devastating or worth a shit, even though people went crazy over it for a week. Just like the WW3 dud from 2weeks ago, and countless other headlines. To hear y'all tell it, we were supposed to all be in concentration camps for two years by now.im sitting here trying to decide what I want from postmates. What a terrordome.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Nigeria??? literally that's the most productive migrant group.... they're not even trying to hide it... :smh:
Yep,Eritreans and Ethiopians are known not to cause problems . With them on the list alone tells you it's straight up racism

It’s official as of today. They’re getting that “nigga wake up call.” No matter how “productive” and “upstanding” they may be. Now they see how easily their lives can be compromised with the stroke of a pen and an overtly hostile white supremacist government in power. We’ve weathered if for 400 years. Welcome to being black in America.