Nigeria + 6 other countries will be add to the controversial travel ban list by Trumps White House

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The Trump Administration is planning to add as many as seven new countries to the controversial travel ban that restricts the flow of immigrants and visitors into the United States, Politico is reporting. An announcement could come as soon as Monday, Jan. 27.

The countries are rumored to be Belarus, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan and Tanzania. The names of the nations were first reported by Politico.

The U.S. would place new limits on visas for travelers from the seven countries, though they wouldn’t all face blanket bans on travel, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The Journal cited administration officials who had seen the list, and said the list is not yet final. President Trump confirmed he is trying to add additional nations to the ban in an interview with The Wall Street Journal in Davos, Switzerland.

A fight over the original travel ban — which included Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen — went all the way to the Supreme Court, which ruled in June in a 5-4 decision the president did indeed have the power to make the policy. The restrictions on those nations are believed to be tougher than those currently being considered by the White House. The policy restricts entry of some citizens of those countries and of Venezuela and North Korea. Chad was removed from the original list.

It’s a little strange countries such as Nigeria would be on the list, as it is a U.S. counter-terrorism partner, and there are many people of Nigerian descent living in America. Still, the president has made numerous negative comments about African nations in general, and specifically about Nigeria. So far, there have been no comments from the U.S. State Department or Homeland Security.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
What will @Nzinga do now? More importantly, what will we do no that we'll be stuck with him?.

I always had the impression that Nzinga was from South Africa, Zimbabwe, or Botswana.

president doing his #ados outreach

Actually, if you were to break the Nigerian population down by ethnicity, religion, and lineage, then we’re less to have issues with the Nigerian Muslim immigrants.

Nigeria is kind of like India in that regard.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
9 years from now. I could retire now but I would just fuck around. I would like to be unquestionably secure and not suffer the same fate as majorfuckup.

You gonna stay in the states or just travel around

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Take some good pictures of lagos!! :yes:
Oh yes. I have some from December 2018. Some parts of Lagos look like a scaled down LA.
I would post my friend's house but he might not like it. It's modern architecture, all white with a pool and actual greenery. All his house help wear uniforms.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Nigeria??? literally that's the most productive migrant group.... they're not even trying to hide it... :smh:

Retarded niggas cheering it too :lol:

It's so wild how folks welcome fascism bruh... no sense of historicity, no sense of decency, no sense of self preservation. The reactionary mindset only allows for a shallow kind of pantomiming concern about those closest to yourself but even then it's all performative. Folks just scared. Shit is sad :smh:

See below:

Fuck them I know a lot of Nigerians around my area that support trump!! Like most foreign immigrants like the Cubans and the Mexicans , so fuck them !! I’m happy ! :)

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh yes. I have some from December 2018. Some parts of Lagos look like a scaled down LA.
I would post my friend's house but he might not like it. It's modern architecture, all white with a pool and actual greenery. All his house help wear uniforms.
Awesome man. Looking forward to the pics. Whats the cost per sq ft in new residential construction in ATL now?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Awesome man. Looking forward to the pics. Whats the cost per sq ft in new residential construction in ATL now?
$200-$250 per sq ft for true custom without the land. They will try you but you got to shop around. I was so frustrated that I wanted to cancel the project and my architect stepped in and called on of his trusted builder who is doing mine at 180 per.....
Of course Im not stupid enough to think he will be on pint but it's not going to be 250 per...