Nicki Minaj or Karrueche Tran?

Based On Looks

• Nicki

• Karrueche

Results are only viewable after voting.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing even remotely screams sexy about Karruche. She mixed...BFD. she exotic :rolleyes2: . Just like ice cream, heaux come in all flavors.

Nikki tho:hellyea:
just now seeing this stupid ass comment....you DO know the definition of opinion right? and who the fuck said anything about her being mixed or exotic.....

i dont know you....but this comment SCREAMS "I'm a dumbass that can't read, and makes assumptions for no reason"

and if youre gonna address me quote me...smh clown shit

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
just now seeing this stupid ass comment....you DO know the definition of opinion right? and who the fuck said anything about her being mixed or exotic.....

i dont know you....but this comment SCREAMS "I'm a dumbass that can't read, and makes assumptions for no reason"

and if youre gonna address me quote me...smh clown shit
:cmonson:
I'm not gonna go back and forth with some anonymous dude on the internet. But know this...it's a POLL...drop a vote and an opinion and keep it pushing. For you to get triggered at specific post shows your level of maturity. How about you drop YOUR opinion and debate instead coming with the vitriol. Level up dude...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know it's enhanced, but body wise Nicki.....

But if I had to actually have a conversation with either......NEITHER......foh Nicki has adopted that NY/NJ accent like Wendi Wiliiams and I just can't stand her speaking voice now...couldn't listed to the Budden interview.....

And Karruche.......eh, sorry kid

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know it's enhanced, but body wise Nicki.....

But if I had to actually have a conversation with either......NEITHER......foh Nicki has adopted that NY/NJ accent like Wendi Wiliiams and I just can't stand her speaking voice now...couldn't listed to the Budden interview.....

And Karruche.......eh, sorry kid
You are so right i tried to listen to that podcast but it was so annoying and so much brownosing i lasted 3 minutes

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I can't roll with Nikki, too many added artificial body parts. My car doesn't have that many new parts and I've had it twelve years.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
karrueche-tran-attends-marvel-studios-black-panther-2-wakanda-forever-picture-id1436967018

karrueche-tran-attends-marvel-studios-black-panther-2-wakanda-forever-picture-id1436966981

karrueche-tran-attends-marvel-studios-black-panther-2-wakanda-forever-picture-id1436967044