Results are only viewable after voting.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
nicki-minaj-6ix9ine.gif

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
Nothing even remotely screams sexy about Karruche. She mixed...BFD. she exotic :rolleyes2: . Just like ice cream, heaux come in all flavors.

Nikki tho:hellyea:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Something about her man....I just don't know. I'd probably blow a bag on her

If I was that type:cool:

Oh i'm not knockin you because i think she's actually underrated on here but i know that's mainly because of the CB association but IMO she's very close to a Dime.

I just didn't think many dudes on here was feelin her like that.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Karruche looks better since she filled out some. Nicki is freaky, but all that plastic, I don't know what to say...tough call.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Karrueche is in my top 5 of all time

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh i'm not knockin you because i think she's actually underrated on here but i know that's mainly because of the CB association but IMO she's very close to a Dime.

I just didn't think many dudes on here was feelin her like that.
always used to laugh at CB tripping over some skinny Asian brawd...and then I saw an episode of the show Claws...my opinion did a complete 180...she bad as hell...I voted for her but I will agree with TallBlack on the Nicki phat pussy pic being the baddest one in this thread

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
All I know is Nikki look miserable in every pic.
Karrueche is in my top 5 of all time

These two right here. You can be miserable w Nikki or happy w K

FYI Chris Brown had KT and Rihanna and lost his kind over KT.

FYI2 Whenever I see a dude riding hard for a chic, my first thought “You nasty lil salad tossin gum guzzling bih.”

FYI3 Show me one pic where Nikki looks sincerely happy. Fame, the double edged sword.

carry on……

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
These two right here. You can be miserable w Nikki or happy w K

FYI Chris Brown had KT and Rihanna and lost his kind over KT.

FYI2 Whenever I see a dude riding hard for a chic, my first thought “You nasty lil salad tossin gum guzzling bih.”

FYI3 Show me one pic where Nikki looks sincerely happy. Fame, the double edged sword.

carry on……
The chick just don't look fun at all. Plastic AND a fucked up attitude? Nah. I'll take slimmie for a few laps instead. :D

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Nicki hadn't gone plastic and just let her natural pretty face show more (like in some of those pics) I'd say her. ....but as it is, I'm taking KT and her little spinner body.