Nicki Minaj has been arrested by Dutch police while on live

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Black-Woman-With-Horns-On-Fire-Eerie-Demon-Fantasy-Graphic-40426365-1.png

It is time to cut our loses with these black female demons.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Released!!!

Time to shut down the thread, there are more pressing issues in the black community. Nobody wants to read your anti-intellectual ramblings, no wonder Biden is only eating fried chicken with you. I bet your Southern fools prayed for her all day long, you love threads like these. What should have happened after slavery was some type of Native American style boarding schools in the South to civilize you savages.

a003e5e9-dbd1-441b-8369-547afb5dfb36_1140x641.jpg

In any event, they have done studies on female mate selection after prison in the Journal of Nature. Many women will copulate with many more men than before their prison sentence out of desperation, accepting their inferior genes. Before prison they were highly selective and only had sex with alpha males like me. It permanently rewires their brain after being deprived and they become desperate.

Last edited:

Rain1

Star
Registered

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
With the way she acts on social media, it's not surprising. It's obvious she's on something.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah they know artist usually bring their own weed to amsterdam, and thats killing their business

which NOW has REAL competition coming from America, Amsterdam got some good shit,

but they aint fuckin with Cali weed...

and she live in california tooo.. sheeeeet I KNOW she was bringin that stank sticky icky out to amsterdam...!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How in the fuck are you still going jail when your worth 50 million like you were when you were making $12 an hr...
Money doesn’t erase ignorance; it amplifies it. If you’re a moron broke, you’ll be a rich moron, ie. Donald Trump and every lane ninja who got a instragram thot pregnant. They can afford condoms. They are just dumb with money to help forget how dumb they are.