Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flush the other drugs too
puppet-awkward.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
1. Everybody has drugs in their suitcase.
2. It is legal to use in the country.
3. I was locked up due to my fighting this injustice....

Here comes the black female demon delusion she did nothing wrong blaming everybody and not taking responsibility. It is pointless arguing, just slap the cuffs and keep on going.

I have been locked up in the U S. for the last 15 years, dealing with your retarded schemes.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
We have just released a 41-year-old American woman who we arrested this afternoon at Schiphol on suspicion of exporting soft drugs. After consultation with the Public Prosecution Service, the suspect was fined and can continue her journey.
Now the thread can be deleted

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I would have expected whoever didn't have to listen to her screeching and watch her beachball implant ass would be thrilled.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If they aren't doing other stupid shit like this, they be setting up some other retarded scheme targeting you. They are expecting their man Biden to rescue them, I would leave them in prison where they belong. I had a couple of them try to barter me off to White Supremacist.

The scary part is many of them are getting high level jobs in government causing havoc. You add in Kelly Rowland getting disrespected, the Europeans don't want them in their country at all from what I am hearing.