* Nice & Slow * ............................................... penetrations...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_mklg0jkSn91rl7lp8o1_400.gif

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Slow stroking a bish is one sure way to make sure she'll keep coming back. I might be old skool too much but I still don't get why a muhfuhkah would stick his dick in anybody's shit hole...:confused:
tumblr_m35mib937b1qcs2woo1_500.gif

maybe, it's because some women, LOVE to get fucked in the ass.

:dunno:

trust me, those women do exist. i've had my fair share of them too. :yes: many women have told me that the hardest orgasm they've ever had was while doing anal.

i don't over-'analyze' shit... :D (read that again). i just strap up, grab the lube and give her what she wants.

tumblr_mg1xojvWur1qjhn09o1_500.gif

pussy drippin n dude prefers da ass....:confused:

:cool::rolleyes:

the anal penetration prolly making that pussy drip; i've seen it happen several times.

what happens is that AFTER you get in that ass a lil while, the pussy be on fire.

note: don't use the same rubber. :smh::smh::smh:

perhaps some of the bgol ladies will chime-in and give their $0.02

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
What's the difference between a woman's ass and a man's ass? You'd better have an answer because silence will make you suspect and eventually banned.

Such a silly question...What's the difference between a woman's mouth and man's mouth? Could it be the fact that it is a fucking WOMAN and not a man? If you don't know the difference between a man and woman, who has human beings, share similar parts, you will have major problems in life.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jumbo, thanks for saving me a few keystrokes.