* Nice & Slow * ............................................... penetrations...

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Slow stroking a bish is one sure way to make sure she'll keep coming back. I might be old skool too much but I still don't get why a muhfuhkah would stick his dick in anybody's shit hole...:confused:
tumblr_m35mib937b1qcs2woo1_500.gif

Just curious what if that's exactly what the woman wants? Some women do enjoy anal sex.

Its not much different than women who like rough sex. Will you not comply with that woman's request either? If you don't you might not get a second shot.

shaka38

Rising Star
OG Investor
TheBigOne: Slow stroking a bish is one sure way to make sure she'll keep coming back. I might be old skool too much but I still don't get why a muhfuhkah would stick his dick in anybody's shit hole...:confused:

You've got to realize that yours is only a current perspective in the sexual grand scheme.

I imagine that it was the original form of birth control.
A woman's vaginal virginity was her and her family's stock in centuries past. If a young woman wanted to give and receive pleasure and still be considered "chaste", anal sex was IT!

That's my two cents. I've done it infrequently in the past with a few women, and found that ass to be quite a source of pleasure. It is HOT, soft, and that rectum squeezing around the shaft and the head of my dick was knee buckling, plus either seeing her writhe with pleasure or climbing the headboard adds volumes! :lol:

If she don't mind, I don't either. If we were feeling freaky and spontaneous...it was ON.:dance:

Check this:
Anal sex is held to carry a very low risk of unwanted pregnancy when not accompanied with vaginal intercourse, as anal intercourse cannot lead to pregnancy unless sperm is somehow transported to the vaginal opening in the process; in some populations, this activity is frequently used as a means of contraception, often in the absence of a condom.Female virginity

Male-to-female anal sex is often viewed as a means of preserving female virginity because it is non-procreative and does not penetrate the hymen. In many research fields and often among sexually active heterosexuals (especially teenagers), the concept of "technical virginity", which includes anal sex, oral sex and mutual masturbation, is conceived as resting solely on penile-vaginal penetration.[49][50][51][52] Many heterosexuals view anal sex as "fooling around" or as foreplay; this view "dates to the late 1600s, with explicit 'rules' appearing around the turn of the twentieth century, as in marriage manuals defining petting as 'literally every caress known to married couples but does not include complete sexual intercourse'".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex#Male_to_female

A pretty good article here:
http://jezebel.com/5870164/the-popularity-and-perfectionism-behind-butt-sex

If is ain't for YOU then don't do it, just tryin' to help you understand.:lol:
tumblr_m37k2bUEFU1rup601o1_400.gif

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
:dunno: old school or not, some women really love anal sex. and if you want to please her, you simply do what she likes.

why is that so hard to understand?

What's the difference between a woman's ass and a man's ass? You'd better have an answer because silence will make you suspect and eventually banned.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the difference between a woman's ass and a man's ass? You'd better have an answer because silence will make you suspect and eventually banned.

Such a silly question...What's the difference between a woman's mouth and man's mouth? Could it be the fact that it is a fucking WOMAN and not a man? If you don't know the difference between a man and woman, who has human beings, share similar parts, you will have major problems in life.