• Omarion

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Mario

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe catalog to big.. can anybody name 5 donell jones song?..not in the same league

Shorty, Where I wanna be, this Luv, Where you are (Where I wanna be pt. 2), All her love, Think About it, I Wanna Luv You, Karma....

You know what's up with left eye was probably his "biggest" hit next being his remake of "Knocks Me Off My Feet" but I don't really care for either of those...

Donell's "Where I Wanna Be" was apart of my summer Playlist cruising Northern Atl suburbs.... it was by far his best album, but his other albums all had some gems on them. He took an interlude from Where I Wanna and turned it into a full song damn near a decade later.....and it worked.

DJ's problem is he was a notorious alcoholic and judging by his last project / single .....performing live.......probably not a good idea.

Joe......ehh, when dude came to Cleveland however many years back (8 or so), I gotta say, I wasn't that impressed with his live set.....the background / vocal track definitely carried him. Now it may have been an off night.....but he was not at his best.

If anything Mario v Omarion has shown catalog means nothing if you're not really "sangin'"....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm starting to think RayJ had this all planned because right after the BET awards he was on some reality show with a bunch of people.
Ray and Brandy both have been in the game too long to be unprepared for anything,if attention is what he wanted he damn sure got it.

The noodles?are they cutting him checks? cause he's eating a lot of them and I wouldn't doubt if they were.