New York?

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
Going to NYC next month. What type of wonderfully diabolical things can a young black man of means do in the wonderful city of NYC?

Ive been there 2 times before. Used to date a girl from Short Hills, NJ in college.
Have done majority of the tourist stuff.... (Not really my thing honestly) Even did Times Square with her during NYE.... (Never again)

Any advice is helpful!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going to NYC next month. What type of wonderfully diabolical things can a young black man of means do in the wonderful city of NYC?

Ive been there 2 times before. Used to date a girl from Short Hills, NJ in college.
Have done majority of the tourist stuff.... (Not really my thing honestly) Even did Times Square with her during NYE.... (Never again)

Any advice is helpful!
What are you looking to do? Bars? What kind of crowd? All black? Mixed?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Any advice is helpful!

how long is your stay, what kind of tourist are you?

like dude said what are you into, you the club type... or you tryin to find something to chill with for a couple of days...

to be honest the best time to really enjoy nyc is july and august..

its hot as hell but thats when all the events are poppin off..

lots of free shit too..concerts etc....

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
how long is your stay, what kind of tourist are you?

like dude said what are you into, you the club type... or you tryin to find something to chill with for a couple of days...

to be honest the best time to really enjoy nyc is july and august..

its hot as hell but thats when all the events are poppin off..

lots of free shit too..concerts etc....
Stay is from 17th to the 21st. Looking for hotels now. Heard Madison Square Garden area or Times square is decent but Idk... I know these hotels are expensive as fuck!!!

What are you looking to do? Bars? What kind of crowd? All black? Mixed?

Im looking for local shit. Some nerd stuff if possible. Big comic head, a bit of a sneaker head, want to do some shit that I don't normally have the chance to do in a city other than NYC. Want to be around the finest women NYC has to offer.... lol easy requests!

I can go all black or mixed. Don't matter. Budget is sizeable but don't want to do anything crazy as far as expense.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay is from 17th to the 21st. Looking for hotels now. Heard Madison Square Garden area or Times square is decent but Idk... I know these hotels are expensive as fuck!!!

Im looking for local shit. Some nerd stuff if possible. Big comic head, a bit of a sneaker head, want to do some shit that I don't normally have the chance to do in a city other than NYC. Want to be around the finest women NYC has to offer.... lol easy requests!

I can go all black or mixed. Don't matter. Budget is sizeable but don't want to do anything crazy as far as expense.

I would stay out of Times Square, too touristy.
I stayed at the Hotel 50 Bowery in Chinatown recently and had a good time. New hotel and much cheaper than the other parts of NYC.
Check out the East Village area for bars and such.
Also a short train ride over to Brooklyn, where there are plenty of bars.