New UGK featuring Outkast spitting fire.. I P Anthem...

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UGK Ft Outkast - International Players Anthem (I Choose You) (Promo VLS 2007).rar
00-ugk_ft_outkast-intl_players_anthem_(i_choose_you)-(promo_vls)-2007-r6.m3u
00-ugk_ft_outkast-intl_players_anthem_(i_choose_you)-(promo_vls)-2007-r6.nfo
01-ugk_ft_outkast-intl_players_anthem_(i_choose_you)_(clean_version).mp3
02-ugk_ft_outkast-intl_players_anthem_(i_choose_you)_(instrumental).mp3 (6.3
03-ugk_ft_outkast-intl_players_anthem_(i_choose_you)_(explicit_version).mp3 04-ugk_ft_outkast-intl_players_anthem_(i_choose_you)_(explicit_acappella).mp3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/484a5l

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Man can someone re-up this to any other file than a .rar please.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUCKYOU said:
propz but outkast is gay

you mad cuz no one wants to get hyphy wit yall weakcoast niccaz?????? hmmmm besides snoop who dropping hot shit over on your side anyway weak nicca :hmm:

i think this nicca fell and hit his head ghost riding his ford tempo to make a stupid comment like that

Last edited:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JWatts said:
I don't know who did the beat first, but Mega's shit must have been wack because the first time I heard it was a few years back and Project Pat rapped over the beat. But like I said, I don't know how far back that was............. but I'm sure it was better than Cormega's version.

It was on Project Pat's album 'Layin' Da Smackdown', which came out in 2002.
That's the first I even heard about Willie Hutch. That song was so hard that I had to find the original. That's when I had found out DJ Paul and Juicy J uses Willie Hutch samples quite a bit. They even have Willie Hutch, himself talking at the beginning of the Project Pat's "Choose U".