New UGK featuring Outkast spitting fire.. I P Anthem...

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
http://www.zshare.net/audio/ugk_-_international_players_anthem__feat-_outkast_-mp3-xfn.html

this sample has been used so damn much its not even funny...but respect 2 Cormega who actually had da ear to sample this very beautiful song first..... Willie Hutch song 1st!!!! " I choose you"

Side Note: Is it me or doesnt Phonte from Lil Brother sound alot like Dre from Outkast? I mean delivery and even medaphors and even voice... but heck maybe thats why i luv them both so much becuz they are GREAT LYRICIST :yes: Equally im a fan of both but just an observation becuz when i hear one or the other spitting i automatically think about the other spitting ... lol

B-Witty

Registered
FUCKYOU said:
propz but outkast is gay

damn dawg wtf did outkast do 2 u? Gay? how about just saying u dont like them? :confused:

Jacobi

Potential Star
Registered
mozartte said:
andre 3000 is on a mission these days.

That's what I thought. He's been on his shit on the last batch of songs I've heard him on. Dude is stepping his game up something serious. Can't wait to hear it on an Outkast or 3000 album proper.

B-Witty

Registered
im just tired of seeing the other post of this when i posted it 1st...

lmao

B-Witty

Registered
becuz im tired of seeing clevers post above mine

im taking it back 2 elementary days fuck what u heard

MADGHETTOMUZIK

Support BGOL
Registered
B-Witty said:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/ugk_-_international_players_anthem__feat-_outkast_-mp3-xfn.html

this sample has been used so damn much its not even funny...but respect 2 Cormega who actually had da ear to sample this very beautiful song first..... Willie Hutch song 1st!!!! " I choose you"

Side Note: Is it me or doesnt Phonte from Lil Brother sound alot like Dre from Outkast? I mean delivery and even medaphors and even voice... but heck maybe thats why i luv them both so much becuz they are GREAT LYRICIST :yes: Equally im a fan of both but just an observation becuz when i hear one or the other spitting i automatically think about the other spitting ... lol

WHEN DID CORMEGA USE IT CUZ MEMPHIS NIGGAS BEEN USIN DAT JUNT & OTHA HUTCH & DOZIER SAMPLES FOR DA LAST 2 DECADES???

dkrismoneymaker1

Star
Registered
I new it sounded like a Dj Paul & Juicy J beat. Shit go hard ! Both Versions. And who ever said Outkast is gay is a faggot himself. Oukast is the truth homeboy. One of the best Groups of all time!!! :D

JWatts

Star
Registered
I don't know who did the beat first, but Mega's shit must have been wack because the first time I heard it was a few years back and Project Pat rapped over the beat. But like I said, I don't know how far back that was............. but I'm sure it was better than Cormega's version.