~ New Tyler Perry Movie ~

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
I finally saw it!! It was good!

I think a lot of men probably would have liked it. I also think that it didn't follow the typical Tyler Perry "formula".

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
I finally saw it!! It was good!

I think a lot of men probably would have liked it. I also think that it didn't follow the typical Tyler Perry "formula".

^ true

when it started and Sanaa started actin i was like :confused:....that is unnatural but girl towards of the end of the movie i was like FUCK HER:angry:! Alfre did her thing, especially in the strip club bwahahahahaha.

but y did Tyler have to have on that slave wig? was that an attempt to downplay him in the movie cuz it actually brought more attention to him in my opinon....but when he called her trick I almost died bwahahaha

:hmm:

:lol::lol:

hustlehard718

Potential Star
Registered
I actually went to see the movie...Pretty good movie even tho it involves typical "Negro" catch issues. But for once in a Tyler Perry movie the "Bad guy" isnt dark skin, he's actually white.

followup

BGOL Investor
Saw the film today. It was VERY well written and directed. It's not like any of his other movies and is unpredictable :yes:

followup

BGOL Investor
Loved it. I'm a fan of his work though. It was better than "Meet the Browns." That was his worse in my opinion. However, there were some plot holes at the end....I still loved it.
I don't want to put any spoilers in this thread. PM me the holes you're talking about because if you're talking about what I think, he did wrap it up

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
Oh Lord Jebus, why is this one of the last trailers my man did????

This movie looks ass. But it has all the ******* catchissues. Bourgeois Black woman, interracial relationships, sellout blacks, white man lust for black women, entrepreneurial niggas, I could go on, but it looks like the nigga just pulled in every beauty shop convo topic and made it into this story.

He knows his demographic well.

I saw it...it was better than some of his other work.