New NBA Books: Scottie Pippen memoir throws some big Michael Jordan shade "I WAS THE REAL LEADER" & the Last Dance was disrespect UPDATE: Oh SH*T!

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuck both of them

I kind of agree, but my reasoning may be different than yours. Thanks to both men and their differences, they have tarnished the lie of TEAM work of NBA's greatest team.

Jordan in the Last Dance showed his ruthlessness to his teammates AND Pippen showed how much HATE he had for the longest time against Jordan for being THE GOAT. HORRIBLE LOOK for the actual team!

10 second mark SAYS IT ALL!!! ENTERTAINMENT!!

Look Scottie Pippen has a right to his feelings of being snubbed and whatnot. If he wants to believe he was the real team leader and better than Jordan, that is his right.

HOWEVER, THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS with his book. He wants to sell books. Oh he is so angry at Jordan's comments from the documentary, but he waits to write and tell this story a year later in his book to sell books?

41b6ud%2BgERL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

What is the problem with that?????

GO AT THE 10 SECOND MARK!!! He knows DAMN WELL how SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT works!! He is pulling a Vince Mcmahon by dragging Jordan to sell his book under the guise of being upset at his portrayal in the documentary.

Well, the problem I see with that is he clearly understands selling a book and telling a story on television especially the magnitude of the last season of the legendary Bulls will have heroes and villains. He must have understood as well working in television that selling the documentary with Jordan as lead is best for business just as he understood taking shots at Jordan would help generate interest for his book. Why not just call out Jordan on television in this manner when the documentary came out?

He wants to sell books and there is no longer any more investment with keeping up the Bulls charade anymore. Sorry, but this smells like WWF 1989 lol. Call up Vince Mcmahon and put them as headliners for next year's WrestleMania because this sound forced as hell. Pippen even threw in some reality based stuff like not sending condolences to Jordan and letting it be known. That was just cold blooded. I thought okay he made one wild promo for his book to sell the book, but the jumping from media outlet to media outlet ragging on Jordan gives me WWF in its prime vibes lol.

images

Get Dennis Rodman to be special referee lol.

1_JS212118618.jpg

It may be the biggest spectacle since Hogan vs Andre in 1987 lol.

vv6fw7M.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think Pippen got fed up with the all the MJ nutsuckin everyone's been doing for the last 30 years while ignoring pretty much everyone else who was key to the success of that team.

The reality is they ALL needed each other. Without Pippen and the rest of them Jordan would have just been a stat padding asshole. And them without Jordan would have been a bunch of nameless never-weres.. The years BEFORE Pippen and crew got to the bulls....the two years MJ was retired and the team he was on after the bulls pretty much shows that that particular team assembled needed each other equally NOT one needed the other more.

Had the bulls won at least ONE chip without Jordan during his sabbatical then Pippen could have made a solid case that he was the true leader of the team yada yada... and if Jordan could have won just one ring BEFORE Pippin 'n them's arrival or got the wizards a chip.... then he IMO would be the true alpha and omega of that team. But the reality is they ALL needed each other to make that run work.

A true leader would stress that themselves instead of making documentaries that are really just glorified infomercials for their personal brand.

And theres no reason for Pippen to play into that anymore.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
“[Michael] doesn’t change, he’s the same person all the time. And it really troubles me when, you know, Scottie Pippen — who I had a great feeling as a player — I see him with. … For whatever reason, he’s [feuding] with Michael,” West said on “Podcast P with Paul George.”

“Why he’s even bothering doing that, I don’t know. But I really like Scottie, he’s a hell of a player, really good. … It makes no sense to me. He oughta be thankful that he won that many games, that many championships, with a special team. [He] got a special player there with [him].”

scott-aukerman-yells-at-cloud-old-man-yells-at-cloud.gif

Scottie Pippen is looking like the old man yelling at the sky to the new generation of fans and the documentary was pretty fair to Pippen. Athletes egos are out of control anyways and even the all time greats are scratching their head.

As Mase and Camron said on their show, all that pops up now on youtube in searches first is Pippen ripping on Jordan. Instead it should just be about the dynasty he had with all those championships.

Pippen on this podcast above a couple years ago.