New Music: Young M.A. - Ooouuu f. French Montana, Remy Ma, Jim Jones, Jada, Uncle Murda remixes

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Folks hate but she's a rap star in the making.

Her verse on this song was better than French but he's got better name recognition.

YOU CALLIN STEPHANIE

I CALL HER HEFANIE

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Folks hate but she's a rap star in the making.

Her verse on this song was better than French but he's got better name recognition.

YOU CALLIN STEPHANIE

I CALL HER HEFANIE
she already getting paid to make a shitload of appearances at various stripclubs.. i think she did like 7 or more straight appearances everyday at various stripclubs in ny with more appearances still to come

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

jTYvp7h.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This shit been getting mad airplay on satellite radio...when i heard it i thought she was the rapping chick from "empire"

funny you say that

she was INSPIRATION for the character and it was originally written SPECIFICALLY for her.

She turned it down

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Star quality? Don't know what that is. But she doesn't have star skills. Wanna bet something now that she doesn't have a song on the radio a year from now? I know talent and good music. This bitch ain't either. And that's no hate

And saying her verse was better than French verse ain't saying much. Dude is the weakest nigga that's on right now. Hands down

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Star quality? Don't know what that is. But she doesn't have star skills.

How many people dominating radio have star skills?

Wanna bet something now that she doesn't have a song on the radio a year from now?

You got XBL, if so lets put a $40 XBL membership on it.

I'd be willing to bet by this time next year she's touring, on the Breakfast Club, Vlad and has a song that is either on radio or being streamed heavily.

I wouldn't be surprised if 50 signed her.

I know talent and good music. This bitch ain't either. And that's no hate

And saying her verse was better than French verse ain't saying much. Dude is the weakest nigga that's on right now. Hands down

That helps my point because French been out for a minute and is a star.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
How many people dominating radio have star skills?

You got XBL, if so lets put a $40 XBL membership on it.

I'd be willing to bet by this time next year she's touring, on the Breakfast Club, Vlad and has a song that is either on radio or being streamed heavily.

I wouldn't be surprised if 50 signed her.

That helps my point because French been out for a minute and is a star.
I'm with it. We can do a year membership. And yes french has been out but that nigga is buns. Straight garbage. Name me a cold french song that somebody else ain't featured on.

And when i say song on the radio i don't mean locally in Ny either.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm with it. We can do a year membership. And yes french has been out but that nigga is buns. Straight garbage. Name me a cold french song that somebody else ain't featured on.

I'm not a fan of French but you can't deny he isn't a star.

And when i say song on the radio i don't mean locally in Ny either.

That's fine. If I hear her being played in Atlanta this time next year I will let you know.

50 going to end up with her and Troy Ave.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

I'm not a fan of French but you can't deny he isn't a star.

That's fine. If I hear her being played in Atlanta this time next year I will let you know.

50 going to end up with her and Troy Ave.
You throwing that star term round rather loosely Lol. He's connected with the right people it seems. But in no way is french a star. Nigga is a hype man that slid through the cracks

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You throwing that star term round rather loosely Lol. He's connected with the right people it seems. But in no way is french a star. Nigga is a hype man that slid through the cracks

I ain't no french fan but he getting paid.
Good radio singles ,
He can't make his own song to save his life though.
Kardashian connection
Puffy etc.
Solid mixtapes.

All said and done in the current music industry hate to say

Yes he is a star.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit I hope she doesn't sign anywhere, just enjoy all the conmects. 50 and Jada both fuck with her tough, amongst many others.
she's a dike = gay money, gay following

it's a chick= female following/girl power money

bk= borough following/ny money

she got a few bars= that lyric/mc following

i believe she got latin in her blood= latin following money

hood= that hood following money

them nigs see them dollar signs and kno with the rite push she'll def be able to generate some bread.. lil kim still make a kill ing in the gay market doin shows at their venues..get this dike bitch in that circuit waving them flags and :money::money::money: for yrs to come

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I ain't no french fan but he getting paid.
Good radio singles ,
He can't make his own song to save his life though.
Kardashian connection
Puffy etc.
Solid mixtapes.

All said and done in the current music industry hate to say

Yes he is a star.
Yea i guess when you add all the extra stuff in. But i was talking strictly off his music. Ain't nobody trying 2 go french show unless he bringing everybody he done had has a feature with him. Nigga would have to do a "French & friends" concert

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea i guess when you add all the extra stuff in. But i was talking strictly off his music. Ain't nobody trying 2 go french show unless he bringing everybody he done had has a feature with him. Nigga would have to do a "French & friends" concert

100%

But u gotta respect not like his hustle game.
He has gotten features seasoned vets could only dream of.
I can't understand it.
But he got this new asap rocky record that is fire.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
100%

But u gotta respect not like his hustle game.
He has gotten features seasoned vets could only dream of.
I can't understand it.
But he got this new asap rocky record that is fire.
Yea that dude do be getting the dream features. And i keep hearing bout that track. I'll have to check it out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster