Music: The Breakfast Club vs. Young M.A

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This thread was brought to you by the letters..
2bf1896a97ca3361015854521797dc7650061061_large.jpg

acqb9doRi.jpeg

the-letter-g-jason-wright.jpg

2a366212f9055aac1e385a244c21408a.jpg

And sometimes

q-400.png

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol:
Charlemagne is an ASS!

"what do you mean you don't stick the box? or do you mean you won't let anyone stick your box?"

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch is hot garbage. Niggaz need ear transplants if they say something differently
Compared to what's on the radio yes she's hot but if of a certain age you know she wouldn't be considered hot back than.

It's a new day a lot of these dudes walk a thin line so why can't she,she wouldn't be the first.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Compared to what's on the radio yes she's hot but if of a certain age you know she wouldn't be considered hot back than.

It's a new day a lot of these dudes walk a thin line so why can't she,she wouldn't be the first.
Even compared to what's on the radio this chick is hot garbage. It just amazes me sometimes who radio picks to promote

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
I don't really rock wit the music, but she conducted and controlled that interview. Envy an Magne tried to say slick shit, she shut it down.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's getting a lot of spins because of the Ooooooo track's likeness to Hot nigga.

She's nothing to call home about but she's not trash either

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

1st heard of this nigga here when SeanP was alive

I also bigged this nigga up in another thread when somebody asked who the female mcs that were mentioned ia radio interview I think with Ebro and them