Game vs YG verzuz

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor




Can’t lie I don’t know much about YG but Game got serious records in his pocket

a West Coast special, two of Compton's favorite sons will get together and go head-to-head on Thursday, July 23 at 6:30 p.m. PT.

How to watch YG and The Game's VERZUZ event​

The event is scheduled for July 23 at 6:30 p.m. PT. Fans can tune in live through Apple Music and join the conversation as the two rappers fire off their respective hits.
 
I watched YouTube reviews
This shit was trash
Every other word was blood
Blood this blood that
Game drunk as hell And YG just happy to be on stage with his favorite rapper
 
I watched YouTube reviews
This shit was trash
Every other word was blood
Blood this blood that
Game drunk as hell And YG just happy to be on stage with his favorite rapper
yeah i seen clips here and there of it.
that nigga Game downed a whole bottle of Don Julio on stage before it began...
I know that nigga liver was screamin. Nigga too grown to be thinkin shit like that is a flex.

That mf was throwed as fuck. And YG str8 washed that nigga in that verzuz.......wasnt even close.
 
yeah i seen clips here and there of it.
that nigga Game downed a whole bottle of Don Julio on stage before it began...
I know that nigga liver was screamin. Nigga too grown to be thinkin shit like that is a flex.

That mf was throwed as fuck. And YG str8 washed that nigga in that verzuz.......wasnt even close.
The sad part is, in his interview with Shannon sharpe Game was a completely different person
I think dude is BPD or something
 
Back
Top