New Movie Trailer: Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not this shit again. Didn’t Kong get his ass whooped in the last movie?
He was chained to a boat, than he went through a portal that exhausted him… basically 2 of his battles were handicapped matches that weren’t in his favor

What I do know he saved Godzilla life and told Godzilla come here bitch and let me use you as a flamethrower

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
He was chained to a boat, than he went through a portal that exhausted him… basically 2 of his battles were handicapped matches that weren’t in his favor

What I do know he saved Godzilla life and told Godzilla come here bitch and let me use you as a flamethrower
Kong bows to no one! But he’s strapped down in chains. Foh

When has Godzilla ever been chained? Like the previous poster said, Kong was on his back more than Riley Reid. /thread

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

When has Godzilla ever been chained? Like the previous poster said, Kong was on his back more than Riley Reid. /thread
Kong's a bitch ass simp. A white bitch had him climbing buildings and fighting planes and shit. Godzilla would never. He's the King of the Monsters.

Put Godzilla up against the Cloverfield monster, the Pacific Rim shrimps, and his own rogues gallery together and he'd still win.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Judging by the trailer, Kong and Godzilla are teaming up to fight King Louie.
king-louie-dancing.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

3:46-3:53 Kong showed who was king of the monsters

Godzilla laying on the ground..Kong said power up my ax bitch and spit fire

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly.
Mofo's forget that this actually happened:
photo.jpg

Godzilla standing over a defeated Kong, with his foot on Kong's chest.
XWwjEt.gif

Or the fact that Godzilla beat Kong so badly that Kong's heart actually gave out and had to be revived by humans.
:yes::yes::yes:
This guy went through a fucking portal that tired him out.. did ya not noticed he traveled through the world prior to the match and had to fight other creatures b4 he got there

It’s like having a world class athlete workout for 4 hrs straight intensely than expect him to go against another world athlete who has fresh energy

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy went through a fucking portal that tired him out.. did ya not noticed he traveled through the world prior to the match and had to fight other creatures b4 he got there

It’s like having a world class athlete workout for 4 hrs straight intensely than expect him to go against another world athlete who has fresh energy
Oh.
You mean unlike Godzilla who actually created a tunnel to The Hollow Earth by himself with his atomic breath.
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
main-qimg-6ae06a6407b53cb850a091eacba850d6-lq

And who still laid the smack down on Kong, despite Kong having his "trusty" battle ax...
mechagodzilla-makes-an-appearance-in-cool-new-godzilla-vs-kong-trailer.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are actually 11 different versions of Godzilla and Kong can't really beat any of them :dunno: It's like a wasted fight.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh shoot - was he right? :roflmao:

Fugg y'all I still plan to see it.

(whether or not I pay for a theater ticket reminds to be seen ;))

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m assuming Godzilla got a upgrade in powers.

His back/tail in the trailer lights up Pink, in prior films it lit up a light Blue.

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There's a glaring plot hole in this as it relates to the TV show Monarch, but I don't wanna spoil that for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I'm wondering if that will get addressed.